Will my Power Supply fit?

Hi, so this may not be the best place to ask this question and I do thank you all in advance for any help.
    I am getting some computer upgrades...right now I just have the insprion 560...(its not the greatest but I needed something after my last computer just blew up) so back on topic, I just bought GTS 250 graphics card and then noticed I would need a better power supply, so could anyone please help me figure if the Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 500-Watt Power Supply would fit into my frame, thanks again for any help

---------- Post added 2011-12-30 at 08:25 AM ----------

any takers ?

Don't know really. Take a measuring tape and see how big the power supply in it is. Since it's small case it could be using standard PSU or small PSU.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    It's an ATX case, so I can say with a 99.9% security that it'd fit, but you never know with storebought computers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Way back, I cut a hole in an HP case to accommodate a PSU, worked for years until I trashed the PC for a new one.

Be creative, OP.

Ill keep that in mind primer, thanks guys!