Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    that`s beautiful background..
    it is like a japan style

Quote Originally Posted by rosyclouds View Post
    that`s beautiful background..
    it is like a japan style
    Asian, Japan, China, etc are fairly dissimilar.

This one looks really cool. Who else would like, the instant the trash had been cleared, the second boss to burst through the sliding doors in the Combat Dojo, leap down the stairs and start grabbing weapons ala Mr. Smite?

Absolutely tiny instance. Another 15 min instance for the ADD folks.

Blizzard forgot how to make instances after Vanilla. Sure its got pretty grahpics but no content and no depth. Will be boring within one wek.

yay for 15 min instances /end sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkIron View Post
    Absolutely tiny instance. Another 15 min instance for the ADD folks.

Blizzard forgot how to make instances after Vanilla. Sure its got pretty grahpics but no content and no depth. Will be boring within one wek.

yay for 15 min instances /end sarcasm.
    Lol vanilla instances.. You obviously did not play in Vanilla. Every single instance / raid was nothing but the same thing copy/pasted every few feet ultimately resulting in a giant mindfuck maze.

And 9 out of 10 bosses were just tank&spank, as was the trash. Vanilla instances were pretty damn boring and way, way too long. Nevermind trying to do any quests, since most people weren't willing to go in with anything below 10 people.

Even with just 3 bosses and 15 min duration, current dungeons have both more depth and more challenge than all vanilla dungeons had together. The players were just as lazy and unwilling to take any risks as they are now, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    That's what I hope. Considering that we've learned after several bosses in Cata and Wrath were skipped to hurry to the VP at the end.
    If you look there is a door between the third boss and the bridge to the last boss. I'm REALLY hoping that in MoP we see an end to all skippable bosses, it annoys me when you get a gogogoer just zooming past everything, only looking for the end boss, if you're going to make dungeons that can be finished in 15mins, don't make 1/2 the bosses skippable .

but AMG that video is cool and I totally agree the last boss in that Sakura Garden NEEDS to be some kind of samurai dude
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30