Cheers to all of the MMO-champions mods and support staff!

I saw a thread replay that got me thinking about how much work some if not all of the mods do for this site and in turn all of us that use it. It might be something as simple as keeping a thread on track and free of all of the odd spamming of different advertisements, hatefully nonsense or any of the random things they help filter out. It could be some of the forum mods that make theory crafting info availible to us weather they make it themselves or just point us in the right way. Surely we dont all agree on how to do some of these things from time to time but again and again the same ppl past and present go out of their way to help out how they see is best to do that.

Durring a time of the year when the site is flooded with info on MoP beta, SWTOR 1.2 patch, D3 around the corner as well as GW2 and Tera there is massive amounts of info to sort and track and staying true to form they keep helping us with all of that. Sadly we see a few vocal ppl upset over how they do this. I would hope and like to believe that isn't the norm for the masses. That everybody even if they wouldn't say it or admit to it realize that ppl do this for the sake of doing it. Many of the ppl that help with this site as well as others like it are much like the posters on the site the big difference is their name is a different color and they take on more responsibilty to aid everybody else.

TL;DR Thanks for all of the help on the site you guys and gals kick ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    I dunno, most of the time when we post warnings like the one Culadin posted it's just to prevent some people from taking their negative opinions too far. It's completely fine to have an opinion because that's what makes you, you. However, a lot of times discussions can turn around and our job as moderators is simply to keep everything civil. I'm not fully aware of this thread and I haven't gone through it all, but I can tell that it's not JUST negative opinions. It's negative, sarcastic, borderline trolling opinions and Culadin wants to keep the discussion going. He didn't close the thread so he clearly is just trying to keep order.

It'd be nice if you showed some compassion to the people taking time out of their day to help the site out. The same site that you're using this very second.

TL;DR Be kind, Don't jump to conclusions, Discuss, and Have fun.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

15+ Year Old Account
    Although very much appreciated, I have to close this thread because our past experiences show that Moderators can not handle awesomely good feedback without them going on an ego-tour.
    (This is a joke btw, but usually the threads get spammed).

However, your message will be forwarded to the mods in question.
    Dawwwwwww