10+ Year Old Account

Help me, PLEASE!

Hi Guys,
    I Started Playing SW:TOR A Few Days ago I Started on a Sith Warrior which is now around level 15
    I Really Like the playstyle o it and it suits me but somthing really doesn't fee right...
    I Hate the starting area Korriban, and i dont wanna play on the republic as a jedi knight
    And Decent Solutions?
    Thank you very much in advance
    WoW6000

I'm not sure I understand...you don't like Korriban....but you're level 15, so you should be well past Korriban. I think you go back there a handful of times for storyline quests, but other than that...if you don't like it, don't go there again.

If you are 15 you should be way past Korriban by now...

I think he wants to play a Sith Inquisitor or some other AC that also has Korriban as starting area. Well if you want to play a new Sith char, there is no other way but to go through Korriban. But hey you can be done with Korriban relatively fast (I disliked Korriban too, to be honest), like 4 hours or so, so just eat it up.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

im sure what ur question is?
    are u asking if u can start somewhere else then korriban?
    if so warriors and inquisitors start on korriban while bounty hunters and imperial agents start in hutta(a planet controlled by the hut).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by go4theknees View Post
    If you are 15 you should be way past Korriban by now...
    I'm Saying I dont like Korriban as if i was gonna Reroll mate

Quote Originally Posted by WoW6000 View Post
    I'm Saying I dont like Korriban as if i was gonna Reroll mate
    You don't start on Korriban if you do BH or IA.

Bounty Hunters and Imperial Agents do not use Korriban for their starter. But I suspect once you play on their starter planet, you're gonna hate it more.

Yeah Hoth is worse IMO. Korriban is okay, i've done it twice now. Its slightly different depending on your class, race, and dark/light. The conversations actually change due to your race and dark/light desire. Anyway second time around I blew through it in 4 hours as above poster said, i'm not a speed demon or anything.