quit WoW for RIFT, looking for nice friendly guild

Just recently quit wow and jumped on rift.

having lots of fun. can someone tell me where to find a nice guild? I want to make a new healing cleric.

also, which server would you recommend?

thanks *hugs*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taraa View Post
    Just recently quit wow and jumped on rift.

having lots of fun. can someone tell me where to find a nice guild? I want to make a new healing cleric.

also, which server would you recommend?

thanks *hugs*
    Welcome =) and you wont regret it =)
    First and foremost we need to know, are you EU or NA?

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's Europe, try Icewatch, by the far the busiest server around

It's a PvE server, i play Guardian in a Guild called <Consortium>, we're probably one of the the bigger Guilds around, had 30+ people on last night even with Star Wars/Christmas still going...and we'll be level 19 next week so lots of juicy Guild perks for new players

Rift. Rift. Rift.

<Mod edit: Post constructively and do not spam to get to 10 post count so you can send PM's or post links>
    Last edited by Azuri; 2011-12-30 at 02:36 PM.

A lot of wow players that are into pve endgame are starting to move over to rift, since LFR there is no respect for endgame raiding in wow anymore so I hoping rift profits from this as it is deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrina View Post
    A lot of wow players that are into pve endgame are starting to move over to rift, since LFR there is no respect for endgame raiding in wow anymore so I hoping rift profits from this as it is deserved.
    lfr is not end game raiding... or perhaps on your level of skill... it is ?

Quote Originally Posted by Postaldude View Post
    lfr is not end game raiding... or perhaps on your level of skill... it is ?
    I think what he/she is trying to say is that lfr allows you to see everything in game. At least in rift you still have to work to see all the content. A lot of players are leaving wow because they would rather do other things then do the same content at a different setting. Unless your going for world 1sts there is no point to doing heroic raiding anymore.

Gl rift community is excellent.

Thanks for all the responses. I found a friendly guild and everyone in the game seems very nice. I'm impressed. I heard the rift community was nice, but I had no idea it was like this. I only wish I had joined sooner. See you in game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taraa View Post
    Thanks for all the responses. I found a friendly guild and everyone in the game seems very nice. I'm impressed. I heard the rift community was nice, but I had no idea it was like this. I only wish I had joined sooner. See you in game
    Welcome to Rift :-) Hope you have alot of fun in the game - in between all the slamming your head against the keyboard. (Yes, I do that alot.. from everytime I accidently fall off a cliff, to when that pack of mobs shows me how the graveyard looks like)

Oh yeah, and Consortium is a nice guild as well. *Looks at slipmat*

/Sliced in-game.