Deleted

Fantasy thread: If you could make rules for entering a BG

Short, sweet and to the point. Getting pretty fed up with BG's lately and there seem to be some recurring themes. As such, I have started my own little list of rules to counter said problems. I will almost certainly look back at this in an hour and regret it, but for now I need to nerdrage:

• If you do not have the mental capacity to target a healer, we do not want you here
    • If you join in greens, we do not want you here
    • If you are dual-wielding Blood DK with less HP than a hunter pet, we do not want you here
    • If you have Ruthless gear and no gems, we do not want you here
    • If you're going to be a mute and not communicate with anybody, we do not want you here
    • If you are going to stand there and top yourself off when I am almost dead, we do not want you here

Please feel free to add to the list and vent a little, maybe make this a little fantasy thread

Slight gearcheck, and objectives-only in Bgs. Whee.

I don't mind, for example, some mid-farming, as it can potentially stave off an offensive wave, but when people blatantly ignore the EFC running right past them? /facepalm
    || Ducivo ||

Deleted
    Applies to both sides, wouldn't make any rules like these.

your not allowed in the middle of eots

period

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanaSlave View Post
    Short, sweet and to the point. Getting pretty fed up with BG's lately and there seem to be some recurring themes. As such, I have started my own little list of rules to counter said problems. I will almost certainly look back at this in an hour and regret it, but for now I need to nerdrage:

• If you do not have the mental capacity to target a healer, we do not want you here
    • If you join in greens, we do not want you here
    • If you are dual-wielding Blood DK with less HP than a hunter pet, we do not want you here
    • If you have Ruthless gear and no gems, we do not want you here
    • If you're going to be a mute and not communicate with anybody, we do not want you here
    • If you are going to stand there and top yourself off when I am almost dead, we do not want you here

Please feel free to add to the list and vent a little, maybe make this a little fantasy thread
    [*]If you take UNRATED battleground so seriously, we do not want you here.

Seriously, everyone's gotta start somewhere, rofl, don't be such an elitist. How dare those fresh 85s not be full ruth/gems/enchanted! >:O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    [*]If you take UNRATED battleground so seriously, we do not want you here.

Seriously, everyone's gotta start somewhere, rofl, don't be such an elitist. How dare those fresh 85s not be full ruth/gems/enchanted! >:O
    This.
    /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE