Deleted

an idea i gave to blizzard to remove bots from PVP

what i suggested was a captcha system like emails have where you enter either 2 words or as its a game id say a mixture of 8 numbers and letters before you join a battleground you have enough time to do so aswell.

having this feature will stop bots since bots operate mainly through the night to farm for gold sites to sell high level armor for real cash etc so if they had to enter say a random letter and number 8 digits long say 8UTr12nV it would change on the next bg to something completetly different kinda how your authenticator works now but for inside the game.

Ialso suggested that blizzard do a ban wave of botters and post it on there homepages to strike fear into these lil kids who think its ok to BOT the problem on mmo champion is some people openly admit they bot here well those players shud be banned and can rot in a hole for all i care.

no, to annoying for the rest of us. not worth it.

id like to have the bots more then that captcha system

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivius View Post

this is a little ridiculous. You already wait a couple minutes for the bg to start anyway.

I think a problem is it ruins part of the immersion of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivius View Post

im gonna have to agree with you there
    bgs are always gonna be luck of the draw with or without bots, id rather not have to type in some words from an illegible image beforehand

sorry OP but these captcha systems don't work as good as u think they do. Just a few years ago they've been hacked for easy bypass.

Plus who cares about bots? They are just easy kills, but I see where if they're on your team how that can be annoying....

Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    this is a little ridiculous. You already wait a couple minutes for the bg to start anyway.

I think a problem is it ruins part of the immersion of the game.
    well basiclly what i meant. what if you had to write in a captcha every 30-45 min when you watch a movie...

not gonna happen, and i will never ever add that kind of thing to any of my games either. hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlune View Post
    Plus who cares about bots? They are just easy kills, but I see where if they're on your team how that can be annoying....
    You have no idea how many games you lose because of them.
    Imagine, replace one of those "stupid" players with a good player.

Boom. You W/L ratio just went up a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    You have no idea how many games you lose because of them.
    Imagine, replace one of those "stupid" players with a good player.

Boom. You W/L ratio just went up a little bit.
    You also don't take into account how many you WIN because of them (the other team having them). In the long run it wouldn't affect your W/L ratio

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    idk about you guys, but I hate afk'ers... either you all never do random bg's or you afk all the time... a system like this would for sure brick boting wankers

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard would never, ever have enough resources to get into the 'captcha wars.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE