Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Most epic raidboss you've done

What is your most epic raidboss of all time?

Mine are Archimonde in Mount Hyjal and Kael'Thas Sunstrider in Tempest Keep.

Kael'thas, totally. Archimonde can go die in a fire. Horrible, horrible boss. D:

In no particular order, the most 'epic' boss fights for me:

Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, Illidan Stormrage, Kil'jaeden, Algalon, Lich King, Madness of Deathwing.

So basically most end tier bosses.

Deleted
    For me, Rag 40m Neffy 40m, C'thun

It wasnt that the bosses were paticularly spectac but no raid's since have had that 'epic' feeling to me!

Worst boss.......Patchwerk 40 man As a healer ( well the first 500 wipes! ) lol

Archimonde.

Progress was hell, kill was heaven.

As I've said in so many other threads, it's definately Nefarian.

It's such a nice generic dragon encounter with an awesome twist of dual dragons and kiting involved, and then the whole room get's filled with magma, only to be filled with Shadowflame afterwards.

It's a close call between Nefarian and Malygos though.

Being on a platform in what looks like outer space, fighting a DRAGON ASPECT, something we hadn't even seen for real until now. His voice didn't fit him though. Anyways, it's epic because you're fighting in an awesome place, and it just gets more epic when he breaks the platform and you get caught by the red drakes. Lovable encounter.

Still, I hand out 1st place to Nefarian.

madness of dea............lol just kidding

lich king 25 hc & rag 25 hc amazing fights that just makes normal mode of both look like its only half done.

In terms of achievement, since we'd been beating our heads against him for God knows how long? Ragnaros in Firelands. I tunnel visioned on my feet to make sure I survived, was running around like a demented chicken and then suddenly he was dead. It's only then that I noticed that everyone else was dead except for a rogue, and we'd whittled him down a couple percent by ourselves.

It was fantastic.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

Yogg'Saron definitely, as a "content" boss I've done.

Have we all forgot Muru?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would be C'thun here.

well. the fight itself wasnt epic. but how it went down was. 10 man PP in wotlk. our mage at the time finished it off; but we all ended up dying. even the boss.

ONE... FINAL.... SPELL!!!! /ded

we freaked out in vent. it was awesome.

Hmm, I'd rate 40man Ragnaros, Nefarian, Twin Emps, C'thun, Vashj and Kael high.
    Archimonde could have been epic but he fell in less than 15 wipes for my guild so wasn't all that spectacular

Deleted
    LKhc for me.

Quote Originally Posted by blazto View Post
    Have we all forgot Muru?
    No, he's just not that epic really. For me anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    No, he's just not that epic really. For me anyways.
    Must have killed him post-nerf.

Lady Vashj was a epic fight for me because I watched my guild slowly die to the poison as her health dwindled away. And we got te kill with me being the only one standing in the room. It was an intense fight.

Algalon was another fight that was intense, not only the fight itself but unlocking the room felt epic in and of itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most Epic? Ragnaros 40m. Most Epically expensive? Nefarian 40m. Hell he breaks my bow without fail when I farm him to this day. Broke it twice a few weeks ago. (i pop jeeves to repair it during the fight)
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

C'thun and Ragnaro (40), for sure !
    and kinda gotta say LK 25 guild kill

Deleted
    lady vashj and yogg saron

Deleted
    The stars come to my aid.
    Witness the fury of cosmos!
    "Algalon The Observer"

MOST
    EPIC
    WOW
    FIGHT