Can't open Curse.com?

So, I just got a new computer recently, and I can't open the curse site to redownload my addons.. internet explore just flat out tells me I can't connect, and chrome is telling me there's a redirect loop...

is there a fix for this? Please help!

Did you get any responses? I am having the same issue.

Exact same issue here since 4.3 hit :/ Can't figure it out myself so hoping someone will be able to help.

Was able to connect to Curse just fine with Firefox.

Don't use IE Just kiddin' !

The only problem I've had with Curse is getting a virus through the client on my old pc >.>.. Site worked fine tho.
    Wash me away clean your body of me, erase all the memories they will only bring us pain, and I've seen all I'll ever need.

What OS / browser / browser version / browser extensions are you guys who cannot connect using?

Also, I believe some users reported this issue being resolved after making sure their time syncs up with the curse servers.

Windows 7 instructions:
    Right-click your date/time display (in your taskbar), choose "Adjust date/time".
    Select the "Internet Time" tab.
    Make sure your computer is set to synchronize with 'time.windows.com' (or an equivalent NTP server). If it is not, use "Change settings..." and do an update, then see if the issue was resolved.

I'll have to say that we've also had users report that this did not resolve the issue - it's certainly worth a shot, though.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work