Last wave of beta?

The news today said the last wave of beta invites is going out next week. Do they mean the last wave before release?

Deleted
    Could be, I don't know. If it really is the last one it could mean they'll give us release date soon™.

Edit:
    Unless it's the last wave of closed beta before going open beta? Has Blizz said anything if there will be one?
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2011-12-30 at 10:02 PM.

There will not be an open beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Damerae View Post
    There will not be an open beta.

why do you think so?

Quote Originally Posted by swdan View Post
    why do you think so?
    Because surely for a game that is predominantly single player, open beta equates to a demo? Especially since the current beta limits to Act 1
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    A guild member of our guild told about a week ago that he is working at Blizzard (here in Finland?) and he said that there will be lots of beta invites to be sent early next year. He said that he will add everyone who is interested from the guild to the queue.
    well add me to >,,<

Deleted
    A guild member of our guild told about a week ago that he is working at Blizzard (here in Finland?) and he said that there will be lots of beta invites to be sent early next year. He said that he will add everyone who is interested from the guild to the queue.
    A funny guy he is, i have similar troll in my guild too

Same kind of troll happened to us while the first invitations were rolled. The guy claimed his father was working in some kind of a gaming magazine and they got tons of beta keys everytime a huge scale game goes to beta... Ofc, nothing came out from it hah

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Because surely for a game that is predominantly single player, open beta equates to a demo? Especially since the current beta limits to Act 1
    no difference. open demo > closed demo

game is ready for release

---------- Post added 2011-12-31 at 05:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    Same kind of troll happened to us while the first invitations were rolled. The guy claimed his father was working in some kind of a gaming magazine and they got tons of beta keys everytime a huge scale game goes to beta... Ofc, nothing came out from it hah
    why troll? its possible. making closed beta open is usual nowdays. sc2 stwor etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by swdan View Post
    why troll? its possible. making closed beta open is usual nowdays. sc2 stwor etc
    Well if he is living in Finland and claiming to work for Blizzard, he must be a troll I believe. Blizzard only has employees in Paris and in Cork, Ireland at the moment. You can't work from home for them, you must be located at those offices. A lot of people claim to work for Blizzard but forget those vital facts

http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/careers/faq.html

Does Blizzard offer work from home or jobs in other locations?

Telecommuting is not available for any position. All positions are located either in our offices in Velizy just outside of Paris, France or in Cork, Ireland as specified in the job description.