Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    reached 1650 with hunter/disc in a couple of hours by just smashing everyone (12-1)

then healer + feral/rogue teams came out: half of them won because of them leaving after 20 mins of fight, then 50/50 but barely no rank gain

but my healer isn't that good (backrunning etc) so you might reach 2-2.2k before finding problems

just letting you know hunter's overall damage is insanely low due to 3/4 of time casting steady shot and getting LoSed/meleed/stunned, and stupid CC with high fail ratio, even more than 3v3
    Last edited by S7orm; 2012-01-03 at 07:53 PM.

Hunter/healer is hardly worth it. You will be having alot of issues getting past 1800.

Hunter/Enha Shaman... Whole different story. It relies heavily on burst, but if played well you could get moderately high.

Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    Me and my friend just started playing BM/MM Hunter - Retri Paladin and we're at 1900+ rating. Maybe something for you?
    That isn't a bad idea really. Any 2x DPS 2's has that one trouble of being able outlast a healers CD's. Selfless healer 60-100k WoG's are amazing and have turned around countless games for us in both 2's and 3's.

I played FDK/MM 2's and PHD for much of season 9 and part of 10 and it was a fairly decent comp. After the Death Strike nerf though it started being MUCH MUCH harder because we really had troubles surviving long enough to get a kill. I think if you play with a decent UH DK and time your stuff right we used bat for the stun but now that Frost is so inferior to UH I'm not sure what to use maybe blind to CC on the dps or a quick interrupt on the healer during a aura mastery.

AND DO NOT LET HIM DR STRANGULATE (i.e. use Strangulate first) you will be fine.

Deleted
    Hydra is currently playing and streaming Disc + MM Hunter: http://www.twitch.tv/hydramist
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/arena/st...20dont%20have/

They've also met another top arena hunter, which also happens to play Disc + MM. I'm starting to believe that this comp has potential...

Yeh I know, excellent players will succeed with most comps, and 2v2 is prolly "for teh lulz" only anyway, but still... another Disc + MM comp climbing the ladder.
    Last edited by mmocc9639e0326; 2012-03-07 at 07:55 PM.

I did BM hunter / Disc priest on emberstorm and got 1800 no prob ...just depends how good the hunter is at peeling for his heals

I've played a hunter for years and its very challenging in arenas. Stick with BGs

if you wanna play hunter/healer then go play hunter/ret that's basically hunter/healer right?

but if you seriously want to play hunter/healer then you should definitely play hunter/disc. the cc chains are pretty insane and the disc priest can help burst during the cc chains