Rawr and Warlocks

How is Rawr working with warlocks in 4.3? I have alot of gear from Herioc FL, LFR, and DS normal gear that i am trying to find the best combination to use. I see contradicting info on BIS items on every site i see. I know that Rawr can do this for you however it has had issues with Warlocks in the past. Please let me know what your experiences have been with it.

Thanks!

Deleted
    from my limited knowledge, I believe Rawr used for warlocks in the past. However, simulationcraft works perfectly for me, maybe you should check it out? only a quick download away...!

10+ Year Old Account
    In my dictionary Rawr equals very inaccurate data. So based on my former experiences and a lot unconfirmed prejudice I'm going to say DON'T DO IT!

Use Simcraft as stated above. Works like a charm and comes with a lot of additional features that rawr doesn't have, even though it might be a little less user friendly than Rawr.

Thanks for the feedback.

Deleted
    Yeh simcraft models are activly updated, rawr was ace once but isn't really adapted to locks only a few clases run smoothly in rawr (but they tell you that bottom right when u load a class)

Quote Originally Posted by Carcer View Post
    Yeh simcraft models are activly updated, rawr was ace once but isn't really adapted to locks only a few clases run smoothly in rawr (but they tell you that bottom right when u load a class)
    Ya i saw that after i downloaded Rawr. The loading window said that Affliction was mostly completely and Destro and Demo were only partially.

Deleted
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...CKPti9oE#gid=7

Haste calcs, if ur destro there a god send if ur multi dottign there also a god send if ur single there moot coz tbh afflic haste always trumps your other stats (unless u have legendery imo coz crit is just as nice to copy ur dots if there never dropping there never loosing ticks)

Edit: (<3 em) take sub 25% refreshed dots from drain soul ticks ur haste nbeeds to be crazy high to get extra ticks in for the drain soul to not just flat out refresh them anyway, Not a numbers guy but i'm sure a lot of locks here will know how much haste sub 25% will be worth it for the ticks inside the ticks of drain soul to be a worthwhile dps gain)
    Last edited by mmoc7f771ba6ce; 2011-12-31 at 02:11 AM.

chardev to make profiles and Simcraft to test them, this are the lock tools.

Rawr lock sadly never been properly mantained

chardev to make profiles and Simcraft to test them, this are the lock tools.
    I used the same thing for awhile but when I was doing the second stage of my staff the Runestaff was not in their database. The owner of the site has also made it clear that updating the site is far from his/her top priority. Since then I've been using Rawr to fill a similar roll in order to make profiles to import into Simcraft. I really wish Simcraft would start to support WoWhead profiles since I prefer that interface.