Thread: A Question.

A Question.

Is the game single player while questing and then you can Que for like dungeons and PvP or is it like WoW and you can meet people in the world or only cities or something?

I think you can read most of your questions answer on diablo 3's homepage or something!

Which you can find here: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/
    Last edited by Aronaz; 2011-12-31 at 01:05 AM.
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

I think its single player until you inv someone into a group.
    not sure ...

Another question, if you die is your character really deleted?

Deleted
    Diablo 3 is not an MMO, so don't even try and compare it to WoW It is a multiplayer dungeon crawler - it is ONLY multiplayer if you start a multiplayer game, invite friends to your game, or enter an open multiplayer game. The rest of the time it is a single player. You cannot meet people in the world unless you've joined their game (and maximum 4 people to any game). You can however chat to people and use the auction house via the battle.net system.

Your character is deleted if you are playing the game on the hardcore setting. Otherwise, no, your character is not deleted when you die.

PvP is arena based - there is no world PvP, you have to choose to enter an arena vs a pvp opponent.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2011-12-31 at 11:39 AM.

Sweet, thanks heaps for the answer, so if i'm correct, you can choose a multiplayer option from the menu or something and that will open a list of open games you can join or you can make one with friends?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jmann View Post
    Sweet, thanks heaps for the answer, so if i'm correct, you can choose a multiplayer option from the menu or something and that will open a list of open games you can join or you can make one with friends?
    Yup, that's how it works

Awesome, I think I will really enjoy this game even though iv only been following it since today. lol

Deleted
    Better late than never :P Diablo 3 is an amazing project, looking at it from every single aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by jmann View Post
    Awesome, I think I will really enjoy this game even though iv only been following it since today. lol
    I envy you, because you don't have to wait that long for the release.