Deleted

How lame is this game these days ?!.....

On my full ruthless +3 cataclysmic ret paladin i can do almost no dmg outside of buffs that get dispelled instantly...so i log off (and here is the point of this thread)
    So naturally, pissed off trying to shake things up a little, i log my shadow priest, facing a warrior, he charges and macro lols me i use dispersion, i then fear - he trinkets, i use psychic horror and set up a full dot rotation - does close to nothing; then i got nothing else to do..i cant cast anything other than instants which do nothing ...i know pvp isnt balanced around 1v1, specially these days but cmon, this is ridiculous i can`t do anything..and i trust it is the same vs ferals and rogues

10+ Year Old Account
    Must be a gear issue. I poop on Warriors with my Spriest. Also, a warrior that trinkets a fear is a stanky warrior!

Deleted
    If you think its a pain in the ass to face a warrior as a priest. Try facing ANYTHING as a warrior these days.

I think it is only Blood DK and Feral Druid who kills me 1v1 as ret in full pve gear and all cds up!

EDIT: Forgot Fire Mages, they kite me to oblivion.
    Last edited by Fmp; 2011-12-31 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    Must be a gear issue. I poop on Warriors with my Spriest. Also, a warrior that trinkets a fear is a stanky warrior!
    Unless they're saving Zerker Rage for Enraged Regen?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    can be but still, when i survive all his gadgets and lolmacros, i have 1 opening only to get a full set of dots rolling on him ..either i need a CRAZY amount of haste or that aint gonna cut it without mind flay, which he can easily interrupt...i feel like a sitting duck

and wont even mention dks, mad surv + mad dmg
    Last edited by mmoc0aa45d37f2; 2011-12-31 at 04:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't post just to whine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE