10+ Year Old Account

Patch 1.0.2 Information

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Of some interest to me is this little nugget:

Bug Fixes

Fixed an issue that could cause choosing Nightmare Mode to not set enemies to Nightmare difficulty.

Rather interesting...wonder how much of the current progression was done on non-Nightmare mode if this is happening.

Still no fix for the Kira Carsen bug despite it being a known issue since beta. #doingitwrongbioware

I have a feeling that they may have given their programming staff a week off for the Holidays considering that they were probably putting in 80 hour weeks leading up to launch. Hopefully they are hard at work currently to fix the multitude of issues.

I couldn't talk in guild or party chat for the past 6 days. Was fixed today <shrug>.

Quote Originally Posted by Encarn View Post
    I have a feeling that they may have given their programming staff a week off for the Holidays considering that they were probably putting in 80 hour weeks leading up to launch. Hopefully they are hard at work currently to fix the multitude of issues.

I couldn't talk in guild or party chat for the past 6 days. Was fixed today <shrug>.
    Known bug. if it happens, try hitting CTRL U twice, or having someone remove then reinvite you to party/guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Encarn View Post

You can also try to either relog or restart the game, that has solved it for me in the past.
    Intel i7-5820k @ 4.5 GHz
    Asus Rampage V Extreme x99
    Asus GTX 980
    32GB DDR4 RAM
    Windows 10 Home x64

Deleted
    Don't care, fix sith corruption bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassination13 View Post
    Don't care, fix sith corruption bug.
    "The "Show Sith Corruption" option no longer toggles off when transitioning between areas."

Bug Fixes

Corrected several PvP items that were Bind on Equip. They are now Bind on Pickup.

Anyone know which items were boe? been looking at the vendors but cant seem to find it, Need to find something to dump my commendations on an alt i dont play anymore.