Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SushiBarrel View Post
    well lol, i manage to borrow a bnet account for 5k gold in wow LOL just played the beta and i must say i'm ... disappointed, i'll definitely buy it but i was deefinitely expecting alot more...there is a ton of bug ( screen clutter is a kill) and the lag freeze dc when you use disintegrate as a wizard... =/
    Which will obviously be in the release version...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SushiBarrel View Post
    well lol, i manage to borrow a bnet account for 5k gold in wow LOL just played the beta and i must say i'm ... disappointed, i'll definitely buy it but i was deefinitely expecting alot more...there is a ton of bug ( screen clutter is a kill) and the lag freeze dc when you use disintegrate as a wizard... =/
    oh look they postponed it.. good chance to correct that stuff huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Great post, i really appreciated reading it. It makes sense from a company viewpoint at least.

so people still think d3 is delayed because of the korea-issue? how blind can one be?
    nobody watched the new video on the sorcerers runed teleport? if you did you might have noticed that one of the rune-effects still wasnt implemented/working properly. and i bet a thousand bucks that teleport isnt the only one thats not finished yet.
    you want them to release their game with dozens of "will be implemented soon"-signs just like star wars did with their legacy system and shitton of bugs? no? then get your stuff together and wait this one out as long as it takes!

you are NOT in any position to propose demands or threats to blizzards just because you are going to play the game! you are not their boss, nor their shareholder or any other similar driving force in blizzards company.

the longer the game takes to develop, the better it will be!

Deleted
    please do not feed conspiracy theory poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul View Post
    you want them to release their game with dozens of "will be implemented soon"-signs just like star wars did with their legacy system and shitton of bugs? no? then get your stuff together and wait this one out as long as it takes!
    Yes, actually. I would rather be playing while I wait than sitting here arguing on forums. Most people who actually want to play the game would agree.

you are NOT in any position to propose demands or threats to blizzards just because you are going to play the game! you are not their boss, nor their shareholder or any other similar driving force in blizzards company.
    Their customers are their boss, actually. Why do you think WoW has gotten more and more social-easy? They realized the majority of their *customers* only play a few hours a week and still would like to see raids/etc.

Also, you don't know that we aren't shareholders here. That's just an absolutely silly assertion to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul View Post
    so people still think d3 is delayed because of the korea-issue? how blind can one be?
    nobody watched the new video on the sorcerers runed teleport? if you did you might have noticed that one of the rune-effects still wasnt implemented/working properly. and i bet a thousand bucks that teleport isnt the only one thats not finished yet.

the longer the game takes to develop, the better it will be!
    Sorry but the runed spells thing we get is from the beta which is far from being their wall internal version. It's 100% datamining from the beta client it doesn't mean much.

yeah there are bugs to be fixed, i just cant' believe it after over 3 years they can't even get an original spell ( shown in the trailers released years ago ) in working condition, i really thought blizzard were more intelligent then the losers who try to back them up on the forum ( like this one ) but guess not, and quit messin with lysah, he/she is right, world wars don't start with an atomic bomb thrown to the other end of the planet, anything and everything thing big is made up by a large sum of smaller things, if it wasn't for the millions of subscribers blizzard wouldn't be what they are now, nor will there be any shareholders holding their shares, so face it, the customers have direct power over blizzard... once they can get out of the basement and start a protest of "will not eat i mean not play wow for 24 hours" i'm sure blizzard will loosen up some tears

i just know it lol i'm gonna find the losers backing blizzard up to be those i crush in pvp and they'll go ' OMG OP OP YOU GONNA GET NERFED OP OP OP ', got a question for ya, you mad bro? lul

oh and yes, despite all the bugs ( namely 2 that i found ), i prefer they release it so i can get in to click mode, the difficulty setting on the beta is a total downie session, can't wait for hardcore!

OH AND LAST THING!, hey lysah how do you get your title, i want to be totally awesome too lol >__<
    Last edited by SushiBarrel; 2012-01-05 at 11:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I see four options for release:

1. Korea is the main reason they are waiting, and they purposefully wait AFTER the game was approved to make it look like we were wrong.
    2. Korea is the main reason they are waiting, and they purposefully announce the date early when they think they have a good chance of it getting approved before launch to make it look like we were wrong.
    3. Korea is the main reason they are waiting, and they don't really care what we think and release it as soon as it is approved in Korea.
    4. Korea isn't the main reason they aren't releasing, so they'll release whenever they want.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    1. Korea is the main reason they are waiting, and they purposefully wait AFTER the game was approved to make it look like we were wrong.
    Agree with this, what I've been thinking for a while. Expect it to come out weeks after Korea makes a final decision...

No.

Also, feel free to check my original post on why that guy is usually full of shit.

Also, the whole Korea thing doesn't make much sense, you don't delay a world wide release just for one country. If it was the only limiting factor the game would already be out everywhere else in the world. Of course it doesn't change the fact that the whole Korea RMAH is the thing you need to talk about these days to gather attention, and that's what some people are doing.