Aside from the very small number of rendering issues I've encountered in the game I have had zero problems with it. Very smooth for a MMO right out of the gate....till this afternoon. I don't know what happened but I am suddenly getting all of these while playing the game:

1. When I queue for warzones I get logged out. The load screen will show like I am entering the warzone as normal...but will have the character selection box on top of that and will then get logged out back to the character selection screen.

2. I have been getting A LOT of graphical artifacts. My characters have light colored squares around their feet and getting weird reaction times even though my reported latency is less than 70.

3. The game never uses more than 40% of my CPU power and even on high settings with 4xAA on the card I have had zero temp issues (can game all day long and sit at 42c) and the percentage of GPU power used is relatively low. Now my CPU is going nuts and GPU is hitting 99% with temps maxing out at 60c and my CPU fan sounds like it wants to take off like a rocket.

I've done two full scans of my computer for viruses with two different AV software and came up clean. My graphics card appears to be functioning normally as does my CPU.

Any thoughts on the cause?