10+ Year Old Account

Dungeon Defenders Questions!!!!

1st question: anyone familiar with the DD store and the in-game functionality? As i understand it is supposed to have an in game button that will update the DD Store online. And i have no such button and my DD Store online never updates with any items.

2nd Question: Anyone on here play regularly or fairly often and would be willing to friend me on steam so i can get some of teh things done that requires multiple people to do? I just started playing level 44 apprentice, but will be max soon. PM me if you would want to do this.

---------- Post added 2011-12-31 at 12:56 AM ----------

Disregard the first question as im a total retard.....ive been playing local not online so no freaking wonder it wasnt updated......Second question still stands. Only im lvl 1 now lol

Still need to download (got the game yesterday), but ill keep an eye on this thread as well.
    Hints are never useless ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    1. The DD store updates after each map.

2. I've stopped playing at level ~55, you could join the community group on steam for Dungeon Defenders.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

I play often...lvl 75, got 2b and alot of good weps...tho not home atm