Feral/Holy vs Mage/Disc

Me (feral) and my holy pali healer are having huge trouble with disc priest frost mage. are main problem is that my healer friend sits in long cc chains and i can hardly put pressure on the priest cuz i get peeled by the mage, and staying on the mage is hard with all the roots. I only manage to get bleeds off from time to time and i do use cyclone on rotation, but the mage can put eternal damage pressure on me, and my pali gets polyed into mana burns + fears and stuns. Atm we tried putting heavy pressure on the priest but it just doesnt happen due to peels, and we also tried sitting on the mage but it's difficult to stay on him with cc's going around. All im asking from you guys is advice on how to deal with these guys and what we can do better, that seems to be most of the problems i face as a feral, as well as cc and burns on the pali. Thank you

There isnt much you can do against that comp, have your paly pillar hump as hard as possible to avoid mana burns and get lucky and gib someone or get a 45 min game.

Improved HoF

Yeah, your feral druid should put enough pressure on the frost mage under the effect of blessing of freedom and play defensively under its coldown, pillar bump and all crap

And if you dont have, you should get the talent that improves hand of freedom.