Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Level 41 Jedi Shadow and I haven't even had the option to flirt >.<, I am disappoint.
    Everyone can piss on the floor. So be a hero, and shit on the ceiling.

Deleted
    My male Rattataki imperial agent banged Kaliyo, a female rattataki. baldie goth on baldie goth yay.

---------- Post added 2011-12-31 at 02:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzajin View Post
    Level 41 Jedi Shadow and I haven't even had the option to flirt >.<, I am disappoint.
    Cause you're a freaking jedi. Jedi code is evil cause it allows no emotions.

10+ Year Old Account
    my SI Assassin is a total poon-hound :P I've nailed about 3 or 4 fem NPC's and I'm currently working on corrupting Ashara (it's going pretty frakkin well :P gone from losing rep with her for pretty much all my replies to GAINING rep with her for pretty much all my replies) then once she's fallen to the Dark Side I'm gunna use those headtail to hold onto while I nail her in the face
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol awesome replies ;p,, i now has no reason to ever log off.. think i should get the missus this game so she dont go unfed "cough"... and yea i gonna work on my girly companion when i get the chance for some girl v girl

also, whats the chances of this thread being deleted or bioware gettin in trouble? lol
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Udderpowered View Post
    They won't let my inquisitor be gay, not amused. D:

I asked some woman for a tour of the area and apparently that meant shag her, and I got dark side points for it. Lord knows what they got up to to warrant that.
    inquisitors wouldn't be gay, they're bigoted, elitist, racists, what makes you think same sex would make sense.

inquisitors wouldn't be gay, they're bigoted, elitist, racists, what makes you think same sex would make sense.
    All the anti-gay Republicans who've been caught having sex with other men would like a word with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    I shagged a Sith Lord with Darth status, not Vader though.

Just a chick from Balmorra, probably that same Governor of Balmorra as mentioned earlier. It was pretty amusing though.
    She was actually the first Darth Lord that didn't creep me out completely and annoy me. My Imperial Agent hates all things Sith though, she's lucky I didn't poison her.

You know, with the number of people the darth governor of balmorra has slept with, wouldn't it be amusing if later in the game you find out she had some STD?

At level 50, like 80% of the Empire playerbase has to go to the imperial fleet hospital for shots.
    Nifsara - BASTARD i shot my hotpocket! Now what am i gonna have for lunch?

Deleted
    This thread makes the Trekkies seem like a social, outgoing bunch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just gonna go ahead and close this...