Feral+Disc VS Warr+X

So me and my friend are doing arena as feral-disc, we are doing quite nice atm but our biggest problem is Warriors... espicaly warrior+resto shaman.
    What we usually do is chain cc the healer and try to kill the warrior, at some point it works except with shamans, his hots r doing insane amount of healing and I just cant seem to outdps it...
    My priest is usually taking heavy dmg from the warrior(even tho I cyc/root/stun whenever I can) so he dosent have to much free time to dispell all the hots.
    Can anyone help us and give us some adivse/insight on how to kill resto shaman+warrior/warriors is general?
    thanx =)

Mana burn the shaman and you get on the shaman if the warrior is in you, and throw your cyclones on the warrior.

If the warrior is on your disc, that's bad and you need to be on that warrior. Try to cc the sham but if the sham is good it's not gonna happen, so just try to get the mana burns off then.

it's easy for your team. keep switching targets while cycloning on every chance. cyclone the warrior and go for the shaman. when cyclone is dr'ed on the warrior, swith to the warrior while cycloning the shaman. keep undiminished cyclones up till you win.

you will reach a certain point that both targets will be low.

As a warrior ferals counter me perfectly. Warriors need to stick to their target in order to build up the lamps of slaughter buff. However a cyclone can prevent him from refreshing the buff especially if you both pillar and he cant charge back. Also do not be afraid to instant root him when him or his shaman are going behind a pillar. He will be forced to either do nothing for the duration of the root, losing the lamps buff, or use bladestorm cd which will be required if he is about to kill your disc. Only times I killed a disc in your combo is when I used bladestorm and the feral couldn't peel.

Swap targets, once the shammy has used his trinket you should be able to win. Let him eat a full cyclone followed by a full fear, if you can't gib the warrior during that duration swap to shammy hard, cyclone warrior if possible so shammy can't top him up... the shammy should fall behind on healing at this point since the warrior will be low and you will be putting out pressure on sham.

Thats the basics.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Stun shaman, burn shaman, cyclone warrior. Whenever you can fear->cyclone the shaman without tremor switch warrior and do dmg so the shaman is forced to heal him without es. Eventually he goes oom or the warrior dies. If the priest for whatever reason falls behind tunnel warrior for as long as it takes you to get momentum back.