Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    ROFL, that's bout all I can say.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarynn View Post
    Welcome to our world? Healers and DPS always had crappy 5 man queues, sorry you need to experience that now as well.
    Yeah I am a tank and can't complain lol dps and heals have had it bad for a long time, at least with lfr its once a week queing for 5 mans was a multi que.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez mine is within 15-20 min ranges.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonhyde View Post
    Yeah I am a tank and can't complain lol dps and heals have had it bad for a long time, at least with lfr its once a week queing for 5 mans was a multi que.
    Heals don't have to wait at all. 2-3 minuets is average for me. Sometimes it's like 30 seconds.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDHEU View Post
    I dont like playing other specs on this character, What happened to letting people play whatever spec they want?
    Then get used to long wait times, there is no way around it; Blizzard can't make more DPS and healers queue.

Does it actually go into "x days" beyond 24 hours or is that photoshoped?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayken View Post
    Then get used to long wait times, there is no way around it; Blizzard can't make more DPS and healers queue.
    Because i like waiting a day to do a pug raid which could completely fail and without being able to log off that character or do anything else on the character other then quests which ive done a million times or professions which are at max level.

I dont mind "long" waits, but when it makes me unable to play the game at all. thats when it becomes unbearable

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

You're making up for all the instant queues you received in the LFD.

We really need to have the Call to Arms feature extended to the LFR. >.<

Deleted
    my war has main spec tank and offspc fury, but i always queue as dps because it is faster.
    i think it is a good change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    Go back and read the edit to my post. You're the perfect example of the whiner that thinks Blizzard has to cater to his every want, no matter how many other people they help with changes. Get over yourself.
    Because you wouldn't be pissed off if you were unable to do anything in the game for multiple hours straight.

Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

Deleted
    So the thought doesn't occur that this trend may be due to the holiday season? Normal players logging off to spend time with their friends and family?

No? You should try it sometime.

its not actually one day. more like 30 minutes at most. ive had this on a dps char before so while it says one day its trolling you. just go do dailies while you wait it will pop.

looks kinda shopped i mean at that point it wouldnt say 1 day it would just not give a queue time.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

It's a bug, not actually 1 day...

10+ Year Old Account
    just wait till everyone has all dragonsoul 397's on LFR queue times of 1-2 hours i would bet will be normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're still doing a role that is only 8% of the raid, and you're whining because the other 92% have it easier. Aww. Too bad. Fact is, the math works out to where you'll have it worst, no matter what Blizzard does. If you want more Valor quickly, go tank heroics with insta-queue, otherwise quit whining.

Oh, and "I have all the heroic gear already" doesn't matter. If you don't like the wait time for your 250 valor from LFR, you can easily run 2 or 3 heroics for 150 valor each in that queue time you're whining about. So, either man up and deal with it, do something else, or be the pathetic whiner you've been this whole thread.
    1) Im not doing it for the valor. I queued for something to do.
    2) after 1 hour and a half i left the queue and did other stuff because there was no hope
    3) You call this whining? please...

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDHEU View Post
    Because you wouldn't be pissed off if you were unable to do anything in the game for multiple hours straight.
    I wasn't aware you were unable to do anything while in que for LFR. Darn, I guess I exploited when I did them quests, farmed, etc etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Less tanks are needed for raiding in proportion to dungeons (3/25 instead of 1/5), while more DPS and healers are needed. Seems about right. But then again, blame Blizzard for not requiring the exact conversion from dungeons to raids. It was always harder to break into a raid as a tank. Gearing one up was never a problem.

Deleted
    Poor baby. When the mix is 2 tanks, 6 healers, and 17 DPS this will happen. Get over it.
    You are missing the point. There only being 2 tank slots is a design choice from Blizzard, and a terrible one at that. 2/25 tank slots is not some kind of natural law defined by the properties of the Universe.

If tanks can't get a LFR spot it only serves to drive away more people who actually enjoy and prefer to be tanks, which aside from driving players away in general, also worsens 5-man queues for DPS as there will be even fewer tanks for 5-mans.

The game is built around 20% tanks, 20% healers and 60% dps. While some DPS players maybe would prefer the game to be built around 100% DPS, driving away 40% of the game population would probably not be a good idea when the game is losing players enough as it is.