10+ Year Old Account

This SWTOR MMO-C board is just like the news!

If I want to hear anything negative/whiny/condenscending about SWTOR, I come to these forums. Just like I turn on the news to hear what fucked up people are doing. It's always entertaining to read the most recent tinfoil hat, Econ 101 explanation of video game economics and profits. It's entertaining reading all of the threads about how this game compares to WoW.

Thank you MMO-C community for making my day at work less monotonous, and reminding me why life is good.
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehfred View Post
    If I want to hear anything negative/whiny/condenscending about SWTOR, I come to these forums. Just like I turn on the news to hear what fucked up people are doing. It's always entertaining to read the most recent tinfoil hat, Econ 101 explanation of video game economics and profits. It's entertaining reading all of the threads about how this game compares to WoW.

Thank you MMO-C community for making my day at work less monotonous, and reminding me why life is good.
    Pretty much. I'm currently at work, and just read over SW;TOR forums cause it's hilarious. Really passes the hours I spend at work. Thanks team!

10+ Year Old Account
    Could we not spam these forums with more threads that won't lead to good discussion?