10+ Year Old Account

the ideal profession for me

Hey guys, im trying to find an ideal profession for my two toons. I would like a profession combination that brings in a good amount of credits. Here are my two toons

IA-empire

assasin-empire

thank you ahead of time : )

so your asking which crew skills bring in the most money, well you can go all gathering on one? Slicing, scavenging, and bio-analysis while slicing archaeology and (either scavenging or bio-analysis) that way you have all the gathering prof and all you do is just sell everything on the GTN

Anything with slicing works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrotemplar View Post
    so your asking which crew skills bring in the most money, well you can go all gathering on one? Slicing, scavenging, and bio-analysis while slicing archaeology and (either scavenging or bio-analysis) that way you have all the gathering prof and all you do is just sell everything on the GTN
    im sorry could you rephrase that? im having a little trouble understanding you post.

Im still a little confused on how crew skills work

i was under the impression that i could pick a gathering profession, and then go out in the world and farm these things.

are you saying my crew is the only one that can farm? that would kind of suck, i always enjoyed farming in mmo's, especially in a pvp server.