Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Quests between Belsavis and Voss?

hey guys

I i started Voss at 41 after finishing the belsavis main quest line and class quests.

Im not mid 42 on Voss and have done around 70% of the story and class quest, problem is now im 42 and the quests are around 46-7 so they are getting a bit hard.

I wondered if theres a chain I can do between the two to gain some exp apart from the usual pvp and space missions

Im a powertech BH if it helps !

(I have done all the bonus series i know of that are available the last being alderran)

Thanks !

15+ Year Old Account
    Are there not just standard side quests on the planets in that level range?

I'm in the same situation on Taris. My class quest wants me to go to Hoth, but I'm only 35; so I'm staying back and doing side quests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shewkoi View Post
    Are there not just standard side quests on the planets in that level range?

I'm in the same situation on Taris. My class quest wants me to go to Hoth, but I'm only 35; so I'm staying back and doing side quests.
    side quests are all done for my current area on the planet, i only have 1 class and 1 planet story, guess im looking for any ther planets with a bonus series I can do after alderaan really..

Deleted
    Do bonus series on worlds you've been to if you're falling behind level wise.

Or Flashpoints.

Or Space Missions.

you are way underleveled for Voss, sounds like you've been skipping a lot. 44/45 Voss can be challenging, but 41? go do some Bonus Series or something to catch up, and don't skip so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    hey guys

I i started Voss at 41 after finishing the belsavis main quest line and class quests.

Im not mid 42 on Voss and have done around 70% of the story and class quest, problem is now im 42 and the quests are around 46-7 so they are getting a bit hard.

I wondered if theres a chain I can do between the two to gain some exp apart from the usual pvp and space missions

Im a powertech BH if it helps !

(I have done all the bonus series i know of that are available the last being alderran)

Thanks !
    Sounds like you missed a ton of stuff on Belsavis. I'm 43 1/2 and still have many quests still do there. I think you went to Voss far to early.

Deleted
    all bonus series re done, belsavis is deffinatley 100% done apart from the bonus series. Its not that the 47 Voss quests are hard I just feel im to far behind level wise. I play power tech BH in tank spec with a healer companion so i can cruise through pretty much anything but thats left me miles behind where i should be level wise. im 100% sure i have missed no bonus series, main quest or planet quests. only thing i ever skip are heroic quests as theres only ever 10 of us on the planets

You can say you've done all the quests but the fact is there is no way that's possible as your like 4 levels behind where you should be. So at some point while leveling you skipped a shitload of quests you could either pvp or run flashpoints to catch up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by konaman View Post
    You can say you've done all the quests but the fact is there is no way that's possible as your like 4 levels behind where you should be. So at some point while leveling you skipped a shitload of quests you could either pvp or run flashpoints to catch up.
    yea im not denying that I am saying ive done all story and all planet story as otherwise I couldnt be where I am, ive also done all bonus series. So i must have missed some random camp not linked to the stories on a planet or something...

I first went to Hoth at 38, it was a bit hard, so I PvP'd to 40, and got my L40 PvP gear, came back and stomped the place, I finished Belsavis at 45, I did half of Voss and was 48, then I finished my class story in Correlia, and went back to Voss to start finishing all of that where I hit 50. I did about 5 levels total of PvP while levelling, but I also skipped nearly all bonus series and I also skipped almost all heroic quests, I did like 2 flashpoints while levelling, of which one was esseles, so even though I got a lot from PvP I skipped a lot of other things, so I'm not really sure how you're hitting voss and still so low

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeli View Post
    I first went to Hoth at 38, it was a bit hard, so I PvP'd to 40, and got my L40 PvP gear, came back and stomped the place, I finished Belsavis at 45, I did half of Voss and was 48, then I finished my class story in Correlia, and went back to Voss to start finishing all of that where I hit 50. I did about 5 levels total of PvP while levelling, but I also skipped nearly all bonus series and I also skipped almost all heroic quests, I did like 2 flashpoints while levelling, of which one was esseles, so even though I got a lot from PvP I skipped a lot of other things, so I'm not really sure how you're hitting voss and still so low
    yea im unsure as well ive probably had 1-2 levels off pvp. about to hit 43 off daily quests (pvp and space) but im confused where i went wrong, i tend to finish all planets with around the same number of commendations (27ish) and thats how i know ive done all the story lines there

Did you do space missions on a daily basis?

Did you run flashpoints with friends/guildmates?

Did you complete most of the reasonable bonus objectives? (<=25 mob kills)

These are all the reasons I can think of of the top of my head.

Either way, consider grouping up for heroic areas at this point since they're dailies and fetch a bit of XP. Do the 2 people ones if you're scared of bad groups.

Have you done that sludge planet, im sorry at work and forget what it's called - but i think it's up to level 41.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cywang86 View Post
    Did you do space missions on a daily basis?

Did you run flashpoints with friends/guildmates?

Did you complete most of the reasonable bonus objectives? (<=25 mob kills)

These are all the reasons I can think of of the top of my head.

Either way, consider grouping up for heroic areas at this point since they're dailies and fetch a bit of XP. Do the 2 people ones if you're scared of bad groups.
    yes ive done all these minus flashpoints bc i dont have any friends who play the game and dont want to be in a guild.

Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    Have you done that sludge planet, im sorry at work and forget what it's called - but i think it's up to level 41.
    Quesh, yes i have it got me 1 level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    Quesh?

That place is incredibly short.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zotan View Post
    Quesh?

That place is incredibly short.
    yes. thinking about it he probably ment taris which ive done plus the bonus. looking into doing the voss bonus series as thats unlocked at 41 and im 43

I went from 42-45 on Belsavis doing fps, pvp and the whole world arc with the esh-kah.

The world arcs can get you tons of xp, especially since they lead you to new quest hubs and bonus/area quest.

Bonus series on Alderaan. You're welcome!

15+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know where I can find the bonus series on Hoth and Belsavis. I've done most of both the zones and haven't unlocked them. I know I must've skipped over something somewhere, but I roamed Belsavis last night and couldn't find anything
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

I think bonus series is unlocked by both level and quest progression.

Although you will see a bunch of "Complete <insert mission name" for your bonus series if you've never quested in that zone.