Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    How is it even possible to be doing 46-47 level stuff at level 41. At level 40 with almost full purple items near my lvl, 1 missed interrupt on an elite (gold star) level 42 Sith and I practically get 1 shot. Maybe the Republic version of Sith casters don't do as much dmg, or BH just don't run into them often.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    How is it even possible to be doing 46-47 level stuff at level 41. At level 40 with almost full purple items near my lvl, 1 missed interrupt on an elite (gold star) level 42 Sith and I practically get 1 shot. Maybe the Republic version of Sith casters don't do as much dmg, or BH just don't run into them often.
    im a BH tank with a healer thats well geared so i can take down pretty much anything from here on in.

Guys ive just finished voss and will start its bonus series now. also just started corallia. im level 43 and a half currently and all ym quests are 47/8 so seems im going to complete the game before hitting 50 : l

In response to the earlier poster ive done alderran bonus series, just got voss then hoth to do.

I don't know how you've even done Voss that low. Voss was challenging to me even higher than that as a lot of quests had elites. the elites can be hard to kill and Corellia that low seems crazy

maybe you missed the Nar Shadaa bonus series? if you did everything like you claim there is no way you should be that low.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    I don't know how you've even done Voss that low. Voss was challenging to me even higher than that as a lot of quests had elites. the elites can be hard to kill and Corellia that low seems crazy

maybe you missed the Nar Shadaa bonus series? if you did everything like you claim there is no way you should be that low.
    100% did nar shadaa i remember it well. And yea ive finished voss im on the bonus series now, it seems the class im playing is really good which has led to me going further than i should have been able to get : l only thing i havent been able to kill so far on voss is the lvl 47 elite at the end of 1 of the quest lines.

Deleted
    Have you been doing bonus missions? Not the bonus series. I mean the quests you get when you go to new area and kill a mob and get quest to kill x mobs there and sometimes followup for it to do something else and finally kill a miniboss to return an item? Those that go away after you have done the mainquest they are related and cannot be completed after. They add up for loads of xp and if you have done all normal quests on every planet only way I can think you are that low lvl is that you have skipped all bonus quests.

Yea i meant Quesh, but i havent gone there myself - so i didn't know it was short. Sorry - Hey you'll be 50 soon and forget all about this!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjin View Post
    Have you been doing bonus missions? Not the bonus series. I mean the quests you get when you go to new area and kill a mob and get quest to kill x mobs there and sometimes followup for it to do something else and finally kill a miniboss to return an item? Those that go away after you have done the mainquest they are related and cannot be completed after. They add up for loads of xp and if you have done all normal quests on every planet only way I can think you are that low lvl is that you have skipped all bonus quests.
    yea i have skipped a fair few bonus objectives for quests but i didnt think they would account for nearly 5 levels and i have done perhaps 30-40% of them, and cant go back and fix that now : /

I had problems meeting the minimum recommended level ranges for Belsavis and Voss as well.This is with doing every single bonus quest available as well. No instances.

I'm currently like 75% through lvl 44 in Voss and have just started so I'm not doing too bad, but this questing reminds me of the old lvl 51-60 range in vanilla WoW (sorry lol) where you had to scrounge around for quests if you didn't do any instances.

10+ Year Old Account
    heh, seems it's a common problem :P I'm level 42, bout 1/2 way to 43, and my story is currently pointing me towards Voss which is pegged as 44+ :S, thing is I've only done about 3 maybe 4 Flashpoints, because I was having so much fun with my story quests (AMG Inq story is cool) now I'm stuck spamming WZ's (which are admittedly Badass, and this is from a full on carebare) and FP's till I hit 44ish :S
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Back when I was that level. I hit 44 in belsavis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinfanboy View Post
    Back when I was that level. I hit 44 in belsavis
    i just hit 44 in the voss bonus series now, should finish 44 and half so will be able to do correlia now. then ill hit hoth bonus series after corellia to try and get 50, i think it should just about work out...

Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    i just hit 44 in the voss bonus series now, should finish 44 and half so will be able to do correlia now. then ill hit hoth bonus series after corellia to try and get 50, i think it should just about work out...
    Corellia doesn't net you that much experience. You're probably going to have to push WZs or FPs and space missions to hit 50 to be honest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Corellia doesn't net you that much experience. You're probably going to have to push WZs or FPs and space missions to hit 50 to be honest.
    hoth bonus series corellia bonus series and belsavis bonus series.

You must be missing a ton of xp from space missions and companion conversations. I rushed through all the planets until Belsavis, doing only my class quests and side quests (skipped planet quest line up until Belsavis), and I still finished Belsavis at level 44. In Belsavis, I only did side quests, class quests, and planet quests; no heroics at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cigar3tte View Post
    You must be missing a ton of xp from space missions and companion conversations. I rushed through all the planets until Belsavis, doing only my class quests and side quests (skipped planet quest line up until Belsavis), and I still finished Belsavis at level 44. In Belsavis, I only did side quests, class quests, and planet quests; no heroics at all.
    This as well. Companion missions give you lots of xp. On my first character I had quests left over on Corellia because I hit 50 and I did 0 wz. You are definitely missing some stuff. Make sure you do Taral V and Maelstrom (or w/e the equivalent is on the Imp side), do a few of the fp at your level as well. The story gives you good xp as long as you are not overlevel.

do pvp till you get 4 levels. do space missions every day. do flashpoints too.

problem solved.

go pvp, get the champion bag and enough points for 5more so when you ding 50 you have 6 bags of centurion and champion commendations wating for you

I never ran out of quests for experience. At any level range really. In fact their were planets I barely touched and got through the class stories. I did jack shit on Quesh.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are 154 quests on Voss for your Bounty Hunter.

http://www.torhead.com/missions/catg...ass/eq/none/or

Enjoy!

I would see if ( next to the pvp box in fleet ) you can get Alderaan bonus series. will give u 1 lvl