Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Paying with game time card - need an answer

Hi all, just wondering about this.. The website for some reason, didn't want to accept my credit card OR debit card (does that have something to do with me being a redzoner?). So I've entered the product key, etc but am now stuck at the subscription step.

So, my question is, if I order the game time card from Amazon, will I have to wait for it to be mailed to me, or will I get the number straight from them to enter? Also, if anyone could offer any advice about the credit card issue, that would be much appreciated as I would prefer to pay via that method. THanks!

Amazon doesn't send it digitally, you'll have to buy it off of another site.

Try www.g2play.net or www.hotcdkey.com, both are trustworthy.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, cheers. Anyone have any advice on how to get them to accept my credit card? Or could at least enlighten me as to why I'm being rejected (bills are all paid etc, should have no problems on my end).

It's a known bug that they've had since release. Many people can't get their credit cards working, so they either use PayPal or a gametime card instead.