Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    OP check this out :P

http://deathclock.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    you'll be saying that when some homeless guy gives you a hug and you catch a cold from him.
    Skelington hopes, that one day, should he ever become homeless, that his handshakes will cause cancer, yellow fever, and hepatitis b.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Skelington hopes, that one day, should he ever become homeless, that his handshakes will cause cancer, yellow fever, and hepatitis b.
    If we're playing this game, then I want my physical contacts to give people menopause.
    Last edited by SvetlanaSvetlana; 2012-01-01 at 08:22 AM.
    If I can't be the sex symbol, then I can definitely be the BITCH

Deleted
    Most likely not.

As a homeless man I find this drunk.

Of course you're going to die. Everyone dies. To this day no one has made it out alive

Now, will it have anything to do with sharing that drink? Probably not. Just a guess that you're a mildly fit male in his low 20s which means your body is incredibly good at fighting off diseases and, as has been pointed out, homeless are no more likely to contain any serious ailments than the rest of us (except noncommunicable psychological disorders). Don't sweat it. Just go to sleep and everything will unfold the way it should

10+ Year Old Account
    Alcohol kills almost anything you put in it almost instantly. So, it depends on the amount of alcohol in the drink and whether or not the man had something infections. In all likelihood touching the door handle to leave the establishment where you purchased that drink stood as good a chance of giving you some sort of disease/infection as sharing a watered down disinfectant with a homeless man.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnemMun View Post
    I shared a drink, gin and tonic, with a homeless black man who asked my group for vodka money. I was drinking it, gave him a sip, and took one more myself
    before throwing it away. I have had my vaccinations, and I had no open boo-boos in my mouth. Am I right in thinking I don't now have Hep A/B/C or AIDS?
    Race aside as it has nothing to do with it. (Plenty of white people have these diseases)

Hep A is primarily spread though food and water that has been in contact with infected faeces.
    Hep B wont be an issue as you would been vaccinated against it. (Assuming your had the vacc when you where a baby)
    Hep C is generally spread via infected blood.
    AIDS, No as only very low concentration is found in saliva.

More to the point is your blatant disregard for a human being , who for whatever reason/s is homeless and your assumptions that he is diseased , saddens me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Everyone dies, its just a matter of when, where, and under what rock was his head crushed by his bitter ex.

Err...

If you're that worried about it, you shouldn't have done it in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

You'll die 2 weeks ago.

You have lupus.

Deleted
    No, you're not going to die. If you're worried go to your GP. Sharing saliva isn't usually a killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    alcohol is known to kill virii...

did HE have open noticeable sores on his mouth?
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

lol i love how this thread is open still while some threads i have seen are closed by the third post and arent even troll threads yet you can tell this one is lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Well, you can't get aids from saliva. If you're that worried that a homeless man's saliva will kill you, then go to a doctor.
    you can but i think you need to drink 6 liters to do so

im pretty sure hep and hiv needs to get into ur bloodstream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you are going to die.

Thing is, of what? My guess... stupidity.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I'd think the same thing if I was talking about a homeless white guy or a homeless anyone for that matter. You have no idea where they've been or what they've been through.
    While I know what you mean, I just have to say..."Like everyone else?"

Quote Originally Posted by UnemMun View Post
    I shared a drink, gin and tonic, with a homeless black man who asked my group for vodka money. I was drinking it, gave him a sip, and took one more myself
    before throwing it away. I have had my vaccinations, and I had no open boo-boos in my mouth. Am I right in thinking I don't now have Hep A/B/C or AIDS?
    What OP isn't telling us is about the unprotected sex they had in the alley during the brownout.

You're screwed!