2 pc shadow T13 question?

noob question my shadow priest is my alt but with the increased shadow word: death damage from the 2 pc are we still only using that sub 25%? or is it enough damage to use it on CD?

It's still not enough damage, use it only when you need mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Yella View Post
    It's still not enough damage, use it only when you need mana.
    Or moving while your instant dots are up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    Or moving while your instant dots are up.
    Shouldn't we use Devouring Plague while moving?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidfear View Post
    Yes, you should

Quote Originally Posted by liquidfear View Post
    Sometimes you'll get a 'Already a more powerful spell effect' error when trying to cast DP while moving, this is when you use SW

Quote Originally Posted by hikamiro View Post
    Sometimes you'll get a 'Already a more powerful spell effect' error when trying to cast DP while moving, this is when you use SW
    This happened to me earlier in LFR, pretty silly for a spell with no CD to have an ICD :x
    Last edited by Ruhnaycake; 2012-01-03 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hikamiro View Post
    You know, I hear people say that left and right, but I've NEVER experienced that.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak View Post
    You know, I hear people say that left and right, but I've NEVER experienced that.
    I've had it happen, it was weird.

Honestly if I'm moving 2, 2 1/2, or 3 globals, I'll use a Plague > Death > Plague, prevents it from happening again, and I don't burn too much mana. Feeling the lost Shadowfiend cooldown of 2pc12 kind of hurts.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Well... If you hit DP and immediately hit it again (don't wait for the GCD but use the queue so it casts again as soon as the GCD is up) you generally will get the more powerful spell error because the first tick of the spell hasn't happened yet. If you wait for the GCD to be up depending on your server lag you can sometimes avoid that error.

Personally if I need to move more than a couple a spaces I alternate DP and SW: D to avoid that issue all together.