BH Merc Pyrotech

Tried searching forums came up short on answers.

Anyone else use Pyrotech for PVP purposes? I seen a thread on Arsenal DPS and said Pyrotech was used for PVP. TBH it seems the burst DPS is lower than ARS, actually feels like it uses more dots than burst. I leveled as Arsenal and felt like that was more burst and less dots -- kind of what you want in PVP.

Anyone w/ some feedback?

This class was fun, but feels really clunky when dpsing.

Deleted
    pyrotech is more dot centric yes, but its also more instant cast based instead of sitting casting tracer missile allowing for alot more mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortillagirl View Post
    pyrotech is more dot centric yes, but its also more instant cast based instead of sitting casting tracer missile allowing for alot more mobility.
    Interesting.

Wouldn't mobility only really matter if I were trying to kite ppl though? I can't think of one class that can't close the distance at will or has same distance at me.

I have tried Pyrotech some in PvP, I really really wanted it to be awesome because I didn't want to be yet another tracer spammer.
    So far I have to say I haven't had much success, and I don't understand what people are talking about on forums etc when they're saying Pyrotech has awesome burst, for me at least it haven't even come close to the tracer+heatseeker+rail burst and I just didn't like it at all.
    Seemed fine in 1v1's, but not in group PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    I have tried Pyrotech some in PvP, I really really wanted it to be awesome because I didn't want to be yet another tracer spammer.
    So far I have to say I haven't had much success, and I don't understand what people are talking about on forums etc when they're saying Pyrotech has awesome burst, for me at least it haven't even come close to the tracer+heatseeker+rail burst and I just didn't like it at all.
    Seemed fine in 1v1's, but not in group PvP.
    That's exactly how I feel.

Hopefully someone has feedback to help us?!

It gets better as you level up and get the talents to reset cooldown of Rail Shot