Deleted

Deleting old quests

So my problem is that I´m not able to delete some of the quests from my missionlog at this point ( lvl 41 ) 15 of the 25 slots are occupied by this faulty q and if this trend continues my log will be maxed out before i´m lvl 50 ( meaning I won´t be able to do any quests anymore ) Is there q way to delete them that I´m not aware of ? ( And no I won´t go back doing lvl 7 q just to get them out of my log ... )

click on them, press abandon

Quote Originally Posted by electro1999 View Post
    click on them, press abandon
    I'm not the OP but while that does work it doesn't work on all of them, I have a couple of the bonus quest lines I can't drop because the "Abandon" option is greyed out.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is also a button that say Reset, might want to try resetting the quest, and then try abandoning them.
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

Neither works, Its becuss you started an unique questline, that you wont be able to pick them up agian, So Im sorry to say it, But if you want them out of your logs, Complete them till you get one you can abadon or finish that line...

I have the same problem. resetting them wont work.
    I have reported the problem to the technical team. they are working on it.
    The only way to remove them at this time is going back and completing the quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can disable the bonus series quests if you are on the planet they come from.

Ah yes, I am fairly sure this is an actual issue and not the OP making a mistake. The bonus quests are not always possible to abort. I have one still nesting in my mission log all the way back from Tython. The smashing of eggs. Although they mostly disappear when you do the main quest, I have no idea why that one remains in my log to this day. But I'm fairly sure most quests of the bonus sort don't bug out in that way, the only way to solve it then is probably to complete them.

Note: the poster above probably is right in a solution though, that you can disable the bonus quests when you are on the particular planet it was given to you on.
    There is common sense and ignorance. Choose one and accept the consequences.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    Atm you can only delete bonus quests if you delete the "parent" quest they are attached too. It is slightly annoying but I tend to do them all anyway. If however you complete the main quest that the bonus quests chained off of then they are stuck in your quest log. As has been stated it is a bug and they ware working on it.