Catching up one the story lines of the Kotor games (and all games)

Ive actually been looking for a resource like this for awhile and maybe you guys can help. Is there a youtube channel, website, blog, etc. that is based around catching you up to speed for the new sequel. Like many others i played games like KOTOR about 8 years ago and was about 10 years old, so i have zero recollection of the story aside from bad guy with scary mask was bad. Do you guys know of any resource that could give me a quick synopsis. Preferably a recourse that attempts to do alot of games rather than just KOTOR so i can use it for most sequels but in this case if u only know of one for kotor that would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

15+ Year Old Account
    What I did was go to Wookieepedia and read the synopses of KOTOR and 2. They're written with all light-side options chosen, but there's a seperate section that lists the alternate endings with DS options.
    You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made a series strictly for Revan in KOTOR, the Book and the game:

there is youtube videos, I know they are kind of old games now, but I recently replayed KOTOR again and still loved it. I would still recommend one of the true classics out there. playing it yourself would still be fun, but yeah at least read about it.