10+ Year Old Account

'Anti-White' or 'The White Genocide'

so has anyone seeing/hearing all this crap going on? apparently it has something to do with this video and there is a huge community revolving around it claiming the white culture is being destroyed by mass immigration... in Canada we dont see much of this but apparently it is a big deal in Britain and some parts of europe.

so, do you guys think the western culture is threatened by some kind of mass-immigration?

This is nothing new. Its the same thing for hundreds of years already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Culture is in constant flux. Change isn't a bad thing.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted
    A 34 year old Racist Psychotic Woman
    So it's a fucked up woman with racist remarks. Is there anything new about it? People like her live all around the world.

But no, I don't think the Western world is being threatened.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    ... in Canada we dont see much of this
    Lol. Where in Canada do you live?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhiteWolf View Post
    Lol. Where in Canada do you live?
    lol my bad, i meant this kind of bigotry that people think white people are 'under attack'. actually people not originally from canada know more about its history and culture than people that were born and raised there.

funny stuff ^^

Deleted
    No, the whole "Immigration ruins cultures" rubbish is an utter load of shit.

we have a white culture now?

Not exactly and sometimes yes. Without immigration from non christian countries, people would have no problem saying Merry christmas. Now people feel bad about saying that and instead go with happy holidays. Some people don't like their tradition to change to accomadate foreign cultures. U.S. for example, had English as the only language for decades. Immigrants had to learn english to get by. Now, due to illigal immigration and legal immigration, Spanish is the second language. Immigrants don't even have to learn english anymore. So, much resources gets used by all work place and businesses, to accomodate them i.e. hiring spanish teachers just for translation alone, different language speakers for translation, copies of documents in many different language for no extra cost. The language problem most importantly, people assciate their culture with their language. As things are now learning Spanish is madnatory, i work at nursing. Just to get by i needed to learn spanish since, so many people don't know how to speak english.

No white history month??

(Shifty eyes)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    claiming the white culture is being destroyed by mass immigration... in Canada we dont see much of this but apparently it is a big deal in Britain and some parts of europe.
    It's not a big deal in Europe. The white supremacy parties are still rather fringe in most countries (especially Britain).

But yeah, I guess you do hear less about it in Canada and the US - probably becuase it would be absurd in countries that are entirely created from true mass immigration whine whine about how mass immigration destroys culture.

As for culture being threatened, it is an absurd notion: Culture changes all the time and at a pretty high rate. Immigration has nothing to do with that change. Take a look at a movie from 30 years ago and you will see how much things have changed. Then take another look at a movie from 60 years ago and yet another one from 90 years ago and so on (although you obviously will have to switch to books when you go back far enough). The idea that culture can be "threatened" by change is ridiculous. Culture is what people, those who live at any given moment, choose to think and act. To say that they have to act just like their grand parents did just for the heck of it is just plain daft.

This video was already posted. That, and this attitude has been around for ages. I'm closing this.