Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Don't use the auction house too much or they will ban you

yeah .... seems like you can't play the AH in sw

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...5453419541.jpg

i wish real world government would do that so that we don't get so much inflation tbh.

Final nail in the coffin. Definitely not subbing now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

There surely must be an reason.... beyond "Playing the AH".

Deleted
    I'm an AH player and what I read on SWTOR forum left me without words

Original link http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=116598
    Edit: The thread was removed from SWTOR forums

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...5453419541.jpg

Just giving you guys a heads up in case you want to use the AH or, god forbid, play SWTOR as if it was some sort of... MMO i guess

Also.

""You may not engage in any conduct or practice that results in an Account containing items, objects, currency, character attributes, rank, or status that are inappropriate for the level or rank of the character contained in the Account, i.e., "item loading,"

This is why people are getting banned for looting level 40 chests at level 20

Section B; Part 6
    http://www.swtor.com/legalnotices/roc
    Do you think EA would do such a thing?
    I'm finding hard to believe it but that paragraph from RoC looks fishy for AH players.
    What are your toughs on this?
    Last edited by mmoc8d2dfa350a; 2012-01-01 at 11:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krogh View Post
    There surely must be an reason.... beyond "Playing the AH".
    The reason was what they stated in the email - buying items and reselling them

---------- Post added 2012-01-01 at 11:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    I'm an AH player and what I read on SWTOR forum left me without words

Original link http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=116598

Do you think EA would do such a thing?
    I'm finding hard to believe it but that paragraph from RoC looks fishy for AH players.
    What are your toughs on this?
    they seem to have removed the thread too

Deleted
    Yeah, the rules, aswell as the GM's are real dicks in this game. That's too bad.. :/

Btw, wow has also temp banned people with high AH activity.

i now understand why they made the ah interface so fucking terrible... to keep people from using it so they dont have to ban as often

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW does the same thing to people who juke the economy..

So does Rift..

Stop abusing (or trying) the system imo.

hmm... this game is sounding less and less appealing to me.

They spelled permanent as "permeate". That almost makes me question their legitimacy.

Quote Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
    hmm... this game is sounding less and less appealing to me.
    Sounds more and more appealing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Yeah, the rules, aswell as the GM's are real dicks in this game. That's too bad.. :/

Btw, wow has also temp banned people with high AH activity.
    I have only seen that in cases of people with millions of gold though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

I literally have 20-30 auctions up every day. And have since last saturday/sunday/whenever the shit I got the game. You must have been doing some crazy shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'll never play that game, I was thinking about trying it before... but they have done nothing but disappoint me with all these stupid rules. Banning people for going to higher level zones and looting stuff? Banning people for making money on the AH? This company will never get a single cent of my money, ever.

Deleted
    Cant.......stop........laughing.....

Could some1 nice enough post an actual article or proof that WoW has banned a user due high AH activity (no scams included, only buying and reselling)?
    Since I find it hard to believe, there are multiple AH players I know on my realm who have literally stood years in the Orgrimmar AH and I still see them playing their original characters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justsomething View Post

Could some1 nice enough post an actual article or proof that WoW has banned a user due high AH activity (no scams included, only buying and reselling)?
    Since I find it hard to believe, there are multiple AH players I know on my realm who have literally stood years in the Orgrimmar AH and I still see them playing their original characters
    A friend of my friend has millions of gold (hes a multiboxer) and he's been banned several times. But I can't prove that since I barely know him. There's this guy on yourtube that's awesome at earning money, Ryutauro or something like that, he's been banned for such things.

I too have heard the rumoured tales of wow players being banned for playing the ah excessively, but since I managed to pull off close to 2mill (profit, so that means I've probably had 6-7mill gold flowing thru these auctions) from boe firelands epics alone with just buying and reselling, I call bullshit on wow players getting banned for ah playing anymore.

Deleted

read it again =)

There have been a handful of temporary bans for people who performed a couple thousand transactions in a day, which were cleared up when the account owner contacted Blizzard and verified it wasn't a compromised account unloading the goods.