Gnome or Human for mage?

I just recently faction changed my mage over to alliance, and Im a pretty serious PvPer and PvE player, I balance them equally. I'm not sure if I want to go Human for the racial trinket, or Gnome for the int buff, and just use a PvP trinket on the side. Seeing as how I do both it could go either ways, but I've just recently been getting much better at PvP and would like to get more seriously involved in it. Opinions? Thanks!
    Get at me.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Signus/simple
    IPVP
    Vow of Silence - Zul'jin Alliance

Deleted
    I wouldnt go gnome you dont get "extra intellect" you only get a larger mana pool

Deleted
    Human is best race

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin! Screw ally

Go gnome or go home.

Humans have a usefull racial, but nothing a simple trinket in game can't fix.
    I mean, if you're going to be pvping with this mage, exactly what are your other pvp trinket options? Pretty limited. So limited in fact that it doesn't make up the gnome racials *and fun of playing one* imo.

Human racial is better but gnomes are gnomes... coolest race in the game, I love their animations. Gnomes just look much better. The gnome racial can be usefull but it has nothing on the human racial of course.

ps. Gnomes do not get more int anymore, they nerfed it long time ago, start of cata if I remember correctly, but you still got a root breaker.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Human by far you siad pvp!

Free trinket space is way better than a few hundred extra intellect.

gnome. it's too pvp trendy to be human these days. it's annoying. Blizzard - "we want racials to not be gamebreaking"..meanwhile every high end pvper is human with the exception of shamans...hmmmmmm

I would say go human...the PvP ability also works on (some) PvE fears and (some) stuns as well, whereas the gnome ability gives a bigger mana pool only. Although ill admit that I am a bit biased because I cant really stand playing a gnome.

If Human is a possible choice, always go Human.

Gnome. Everyone hates gnomes, kick their ass and enrage them with one.