Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Why roll on it then?
    It's his right to roll on it because he killed the boss along with everyone else. Don't like that people can roll on whatever they want? Find 24 people on your server to run it with who agree to pass on stuff they don't need.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do this all the time, always pretty much top damage, roll on loot I don't need, if I win it - give to the next best player that needs it. Tired of seeing people who don't pull their weight, do like 5k dps and win items.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peyj View Post
    And you're OK with that? Really? Right.
    And you're OK with quoting me out of context? Really? Right.

The other hunters were probably the same tragic losers who chimed in on the other thread where people were boasting about slacking off during LFR runs.

10+ Year Old Account
    This same thing happened to my warlock not that long ago. The haste trinket dropped, a mage won and out of the blue traded it to me over people who had rolled higher so there are genuinely good people around

of course on my priest another mage won the deathwing caster dagger and then immediately needed on the second one that dropped and lost. So you get tools as well

Quote Originally Posted by Sobek View Post
    and who decides "deserving"?
    HE decides. because its HIS item to do with as he pleases

just did fall of deathwing on my rogue, a more geared rogue won the starfall compass and passed it to me

good system imo. you're more likely to get rewarded for putting in effort and not getting carried

Quote Originally Posted by Disgruntler View Post
    Why roll on it then? The other tank probably didn't need it as much as the DKs did.

Or are we going to lie to ourselves and pretend that it's not better for DW DK than it is for tanks?
    he needed it. he was a good tank, but had the 5man mace. its a tank item first and foremost. there are other 1handers out there for all those DKs
    Last edited by asharia; 2012-01-07 at 09:42 AM.