Deleted

Best place / item to farm for greater eternal essence?

Pretty much as title says, leveling enchanting on my alt and I'm buggered if i can find out where, all the wow head stuff is stupidly out of date.

And since the drop in lvl of strath / scholo they no longer drop the correct lvl items for me to DE.

Any of you pro chanters know where to go please?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    tbh, AH. I found enchanting to be extremely difficult to level 1-525 once I was at 85. Spent 14k on AH, then it was easy took me a day

Deleted
    Run UBRS, easy stuff, highest preTBC instance I guess

What Avell said. UBRS is pretty much the only place for high-end vanilla enchanting mats now.

Deleted
    Tyrs Hand upper levels used to dropp shitloads of green weapons which gave 2 Greter eternal back in 1.x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilop View Post
    Tyrs Hand upper levels used to dropp shitloads of green weapons which gave 2 Greter eternal back in 1.x
    It does not anymore tho so thank you for that productive post.

old raids like AQ 20 & 40 are a good source too, along with MC & BWL

sunken temple was raised many levels also on cata, it is i believe a 50-50 instance now

while farming essence of air in silithus, i also got alot of greens there that were 50+ greens

UBRS and pretty much all Vanilla raids are sources of high lvl green gear but UBRS is your best bet along with BS possibly.

Vanilla raids, AQ 40 mobs have a chance to drop the item without you needing to DE anything.