Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Operative. finished chapter 1 at 31. on the last quest of chapter 2 (i think). I'm at 37 but the quest is 40. tried stealthing in there... ain't gonna happen at 37

I dinged 50 on the last kill of my storyline. Epic timing! I really wish I had the thought of screen capping it though.. but this was 4 AM new years day and I was quite drunk.

I was 50 when I completed it. I did a decent amount amount of PvP pre-50 but next to nothing for flashpoints as there were hardly any other people around my level.

10+ Year Old Account
    47 as a merc
    Most people on the official forums say it depends on the class, but most are finishing about 47-49.

48... completed it and got bored pretty fast hopefully they will release more content soon

48 on my Smuggler.
    Yub Yub

right after turning lvl 50 (Sith Marauder) pretty obvious end though:<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    I reached level 50 on the planet prior. I haven't actually finished my story yet because the final boss is such a bitch. Jedi Knight, to give it away for those who know. >
    Yeah I've done it at 50 , I had to group up as well. Not just because the final boss is such a bitch but because you also don't get to choose which companion groups up with you ><