Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I found it entertaining, first song is hilarious.

and honestly what classes aren't op?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    No offence because I know it's not your fault but just watching through your movie it's pretty obvious the skill cap in this game is just horribly low. Let's be real here: The skill cap of MMO games in general is awfully low (possibly lower than any other genre as the main function of these games is to keep people farming and paying monthly fees) but your keyboard turning turret style 'ownage' of people in swtor just takes the cake. I can't help but feel a shared sense of shame while watching that action.
    Wow's arena is the only place i see skill.
    Especially in 3's and 5's.. Thats where you will find skills.

Also, i dont do it, but heroic raiding requires a ton of skill.

You probably don't play many MMO's or something. Particularly WoW (because it's the best mmo around atm)
    I suggest you watch videos or the blizz tourney vids.. it's really intense and the players have skills for days.

Also for the OP - This is sad lol. I didn't even think SWTOR was this easy.. But cool video i saw about 15 seconds of it.
    Last edited by Drewbabyy18; 2012-01-03 at 09:48 AM.

Truth but yeah, Mercenary Bounty Hunter is that easy to play (I'm one). If you want challenge go play Marauder/Sentinel and stop hating on us.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by danto1 View Post
    No offence but playing with roughly 65 keybinds and a lot of macroes that atleast I personally selfmade ( talking about MMOs in general since for now we can't make macroes in SWTOR ) is not exactly what I would call low skill cap. For example WoW used to be part of MLG and that is not something many games achieved. Also I would like to point out the very high amout of skill top players own at the moment in arena in wow ( talking about the very few that play without addons and rely purely on their own awareness with the normal UI - I can assure you that is not anyway near "low skill cap" ).

Anyway enough talking about the troll, good video, Mercenary is a bit OP and you can not deny it but overall nice first SWTOR video.
    Lol @ danto1.
    Just becase someone has a cool looking UI doesnt make them a better player, otherwise i may as well tell my gf to get addons that change her UI so she can hit 2200 in arenas tomorrow.

Macros.. really?
    Macros in WoW are for smart people, and not idiots like you.
    Most of them bind two abilites that dont share GCD.
    For example: Using Reckless and Your dps trinket at the click of one button.

You seem to be the troll here, and are one of the biggest idiots i've encountered on these forums with what you've said.
    It's sad that people like you stick around on these forums.
    Maybe that's why MMO is just become a place of trolls and dumb kids.