Thread: Kardashians

Deleted

Kardashians

Finally someone brave enough to say it... I mean looking from over here at the US, you guys are crazy for admiring people like this. Even on these forums, Kardashians this, that, got married, divorced, topic "Would you marry Kim Kardashian"... FML.

Listen to Will Wheaton on Kardashians.

the kardasians are more depressing to me then Hitler.
    so true.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2012-01-02 at 04:03 PM.

I don't know if I would go as far as to say some dumb bleep is worse than the genocide of millions of people but I absolutely hate them. It's like jersey shore but not its not funny to watch them make an ass of themselves its just sad.
    Hi Sephurik

HAHA , that was really brave of him to be honest, now he will have to endure the millions of fans who will rage at him.
    High five to this guy, I really spat my coffee out when he said "The Kardashians are more depressing to me than hitler"

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it more worrying that people get so worked up over them. You don't like them, don't watch them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    I find it more worrying that people get so worked up over them. You don't like them, don't watch them.
    Its hard not to when they are all over the news and in every magazine
    Hi Sephurik

Whil Hwheaton.

Kudos to you if you know where this is from

Sniiiiirrrrkkklleeeesssssssssss

Deleted
    Awsome! ^^

Deleted

Why?

Don't have time to look it up, but why are they/she so popular?

Why do I think about Gul Dukat?

I've never known a single person who like them, nor Jersey Shore. It seems generally the Kardashians are pretty despised, and constantly made fun of on tv. They are kind of like Yawni, John Tesh, Celine Dion....all quite popular and rich, yet you've never really known anyone in person who liked them.