Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Why blood legion actually did defeat paragon even with 1 week ban.

Blood legion got 6/8HM first week, but spine was unkillable in the current state. Paragon caught up and beat blood legion to spine kill, so paragon was 7/8HM while BL was still 6/8HM. Then BL defeated DW first, gf, also paragon did a 6/8HM 10m run this first on the some of the mains who were NOT banned.

/gg haters

Kin Raiders are #1 and if your not first your last
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Hmm, I'm not really sure what you are trying to tell here...

Who cares?
    I'm tired of these super raiders getting fame cause the play a game we all play, and gets even worse when you fans argue. Just watch whatever raid team you want dammit and don't worry about the rest.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

after paragon killed spine they had a 3day christmas break

I don't even get why people care so much for a race that was finished a week ago. Even the top guilds themselves couldn't care less.

I don't think its a guild kill if you borrow from other guilds to get it, as one said above me its irrelevant because Kin Raiders beat both of them all inside their own guild and without borrowing.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Deleted
    Didnt Kin raiders beat them both? So they both lost? I dont know what your trying to say. That blood legion were better at loosing than paragon?

Also, GG christmas raids, dedication sure, but to me its pathetic. I can see a few members of their raid not caring about Christmas, but theres no way their whole core doesn't care.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    Who cares?
    I'm tired of these super raiders getting fame cause the play a game we all play, and gets even worse when you fans argue. Just watch whatever raid team you want dammit and don't worry about the rest.
    You will realize that you can't stomp out the competitive nature of humans. Some actually compete in the event, and others just want to pick a side and cheer. You would never have professional ANYTHING without people caring which side "wins." Yes, it's a game "we all play." But like anything, some teams take it to another level of competition and want to share their progress with others. Love it or leave it, the request for people to just watch a raid team and not care how they stack up against all the rest will never happen -- it's not human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood legion won because they were the better of the two guilds, simple as.

You dont win the silver, you lose the gold. Thats what I was told when I was playing sports in states.

I'ts funny how people are talking more about these random guilds than the top 3 ones...i'm from EU but i think is kinda lame to talk more about these guilds"paragon,exodus,bloodlegion,method,envy etc" than Kin,stars or in extremis remember these guilds are on world top 3 DW HC

Your argument is wrong, because 1 week ban means 1 week less gear.

Deleted
    afaik Paragon never have to borrow players so ye gg maybe next time

Really, what is wrong with these people?
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    Who cares?
    Lots of people care about world first... if you dont care, then dont post... as far as I can tell this is a troll post and is getting reported.

Now to get on topic with this guy typing at 1,000,000 words a minute and not making sense.... as an above poster said, if you're not KIN RAIDERS, it doesn't matter, you weren't first BL only had an advantage cause top guilds got banned, everyone knows it, bury the shovel and lets move on.

This is the race to the world 1st. When kin raiders got their kill, it wasn't worthwhile to bother anymore for paragon, I think. Its either 1st or not.

Congratulations to Blood Legion.

At the end of the day Paragon decided christmas with family was more important to them then getting the world #4 kill of heroic madness.

Blood Legion decided getting the world #4 kill was more important than Christmas.

That is all there is to it.