Max achieve points in game?

Hello there i did a brief search and i couldnt find the answer so im just wondering if anybody knows, if you had every achievment currently in the game, how many Achieve points would you have?

Thanks in advance for help

10+ Year Old Account
    The maximum is 15240. Go to your armory > achievements, mouseover the bar showing how many you've done, it will show that you have x/15240.

15,240 but there some new World Events points you can't have because their respective holiday hasn't come around yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    The maximum is 15240. Go to your armory > achievements, mouseover the bar showing how many you've done, it will show that you have x/15240.
    Y amount of achievements are unobtainable until later world events. I think the question was how many you can have obtained as of today.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokty View Post
    15,240 but there some new World Events points you can't have because their respective holiday hasn't come around yet.
    Beat me to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I have 13090 and counting up all the achis I don't have, I cound theres 2100 achievement points worth remaining... making 15190. But there May be a little bit of error in that. Plus or minus 100 probably.

EDIT: Beaten, argh. Only out by 50, not too bad. Ah well. Think I know where I missed some.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

player with max achi

Actual player with the most achievement points (15060) : Phlaryu, Xavius realm EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwellyn View Post
    Actual player with the most achievement points (15060) : Phlaryu, Xavius realm EU
    he isnt, the 2 russian guys from the same guild have 15130 already
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...B%D1%87/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...D0%B0/advanced
    Last edited by mmoc315d56a69f; 2012-01-02 at 07:06 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arcee View Post
    Jeez and I'm barely almost breaking up to 14k n.n

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    That is the maximum for horde. Alliance has 2 quest achievements more ("Complete X amount of quests in zone Y") so their maximum is 15260.

The maximum amount of achievement points a person could have today is 15215, not counting the lunar festival and midsummer achievements as they haven't been obtainable yet.

Deleted
    2k ftw i feel pretty bad now hearing there are ppl with 15k+

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quesium View Post
    2k ftw i feel pretty bad now hearing there are ppl with 15k+
    I don't, I just feel more sorry for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    the lunar festival and midsummer achievements as they haven't been obtainable yet.
    What about last year?

If I would have account combined achis, I would have about 13k. Doing PvP on rogue, PvE on hunter, got salty on my DK, chef on my paladin

Altoholic ftw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    If I would have account combined achis, I would have about 13k. Doing PvP on rogue, PvE on hunter, got salty on my DK, chef on my paladin

Altoholic ftw
    That's like nothing Since i got a PvP rogue, PvE/PvP hunt, PvE/PvP paladin, PvE warlock, PvP DK and last but not least PvE warrior, I would end up at like 18k or something

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    What about last year?
    They were added after the events.

Deleted
    closing the gap to 10k and it feels like i've been doing this forever .. 10k is my goal (5 digits lolol) all after that will come by luck or accident!

i just got 12k achievements points and i think thats CRAZY lol

Deleted
    Well dont worry guys as soon as mists is released we all get like 1k achievement points in no time

I was wondering this myself. Glad I found this thread.