Thread: weapons in t13

Deleted

weapons in t13

Haven't been able to find out the number for weapons. I have no skill what so ever with calculating what are the best weapons and such.
    so I'm wondering if anyone have calculated the difference of the weapons in this tier?(nerfed legendary included)

regards Aranthar

10+ Year Old Account
    DWTR>H Rathrac>H Lightning Rod>H Thitahk, then repeat in normal mode.

I maybe wrong for the order of H Rathrac and H lightning rod keep in mind

15+ Year Old Account
    the legendary is still BIS for all casters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel View Post

H Lightning rod is missing from my rawr, but it kinda has to be better since we dont have any decent offhand to use?

Deleted
    I didn't mean whats BiS in order and such. I meant if anyone actually had numbers on it. Cuse I have a hard time to believe that legendary who barely proccs can be BiS and that DW staff without any stats can be better that lightning rod. How much does the legendary procc now since the nerf? The reason I'm asking this is that I haven't seen any numbers of weapons this patch at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel View Post

This is correct. The BiS offhand to go along with Rathrac is the boe drop in dragonsoul.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    the legendary is still BIS for all casters
    Is this true? Our warlock, who currently has DTR, seems to think that for locks Heroic DW stuff would replace it. Which made me sadface as I'm still working toward DTR and he's gonna be junking it (if we ever do DW HC).

Quote Originally Posted by aranthar View Post
    I didn't mean whats BiS in order and such. I meant if anyone actually had numbers on it. Cuse I have a hard time to believe that legendary who barely proccs can be BiS and that DW staff without any stats can be better that lightning rod. How much does the legendary procc now since the nerf? The reason I'm asking this is that I haven't seen any numbers of weapons this patch at all.
    How exactly do you think a BiS list is compiled? Numbers. If you want to check yourself use any number of the simulation tools available in the community (simcraft, rawr, etc.).

Deleted
    Never saw Lightning Rod in any of my 5 raids per week.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuest View Post
    Is this true? Our warlock, who currently has DTR, seems to think that for locks Heroic DW stuff would replace it. Which made me sadface as I'm still working toward DTR and he's gonna be junking it (if we ever do DW HC).
    He is wrong and doesn't know what he is talking about. you should tell him to go read some theorycrafting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smaikiii View Post
    Never saw Lightning Rod in any of my 5 raids per week.
    Same here.. could it have been removed?

Seen it twice Lightning Rod! Though I have yet to see Dragonfire Orb at all... BOP trash drop.

Deleted
    i got Lightning Rod. so its not been taken out
    eu . battle . net/wow/en/character/ghostlands/cloudless/simple
    too few posts to yeah link stuff. (well just made account but whatever ) but i have it so its there

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxJeng View Post
    Seen it twice Lightning Rod! Though I have yet to see Dragonfire Orb at all... BOP trash drop.
    Havent seen lightning rod myself, but i got the offhand. Only time ive seen it drop tho, felt good getting it along with normal rathrak.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudless View Post
    i got Lightning Rod. so its not been taken out
    eu . battle . net/wow/en/character/ghostlands/cloudless/simple
    too few posts to yeah link stuff. (well just made account but whatever ) but i have it so its there
    I also got lucky and won Lightning Rod (the only time it dropped so far) in our 10N raid.

Caster trinkets? That's a different story. They don't drop for us. Ever.
    I'm currently using LFR/384 Insignia and DMC:V for fire and Insignia and either MWC or Foul Gift for arcane.