Can't play WoW on 22" LCD

Whenever I attempt to start up WoW the screen goes black and my LCD gives me the message "Unsupport", so I have to hit esc so I can get back to my desktop, I can't even hear the log in screen. I've played WoW on this same LCD before, but I had to unhook it and use an actual computer monitor for a few days this week, and I didn't have this problem before, any ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    check the resolution. check the refresh rate.
    something isnt compatible with the monitor now. id guess the refresh rate.
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

screen resolution at 1280 x 720, 60GHz refresh rate, same as before

10+ Year Old Account
    The standard onboard graphics cards on most motherboards dont support WoW. When i tried running wow with it i noticed it wasnt supported either. Could also be a problem with the wrong driver.

Though both are probably a long shot solution for your problem...

Dev.

try updating your drivers. gfx+motherboard in your case.

brr.

Deleted
    Try this: http://eu.battle.net/support/en/arti...whilst-playing
    or: http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/supported-video

Or you can make a ticket to blizzard asking them for help at www.battle.net

Hope you get your problem fixed Happy new year!

Deleted
    Any chance that you have MSI afterburner or something running in the background?

Quote Originally Posted by Fayme View Post
    Any chance that you have MSI afterburner or something running in the background?
    Nope, and I really don't think it has to do with drivers or anything, I was running WoW on this LCD just fine, I unplugged it, used another monitor for a few days, and am just now using the LCD again and I've having this problem :\

Deleted
    The message "Unsupported" Is that only when you launch WoW? Can you tab to the desktop to see if the game is still there?

Can you try to delete the "WTF" folder in your WOW folder, it could even just be the resolution of your WoW that is set higher than the monitor supports?

Quote Originally Posted by Fayme View Post
    The message "Unsupported" Is that only when you launch WoW? Can you tab to the desktop to see if the game is still there?

Can you try to delete the "WTF" folder in your WOW folder, it could even just be the resolution of your WoW that is set higher than the monitor supports?
    That's what the problem was, I deleted the WTF folder and its fine, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    screen resolution at 1280 x 720, 60GHz refresh rate, same as before
    Wow, your screen refreshes 60 billion times per second? That's amazing, where can I pick one of those up?

Deleted
    No problem at all. Just to confirm for anyone else who may have the problem. The 2 resolutions you were playing WoW on were different?

If you used another monitor and played WoW it's highly likely the Resolution in the WoW settings has altered to adapt to the other screen and that resolution isn't supported by this monitor.

Try deleting the config.wtf (I'm pretty sure Resolution settings are in there) and see if that fixes it.

EDIT:

Clarification, config.wtf should be in your World of Warcraft\wtf folder.