Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Im a "service technician", aka a car mechanic that also deals with all the customers and paperwork.

10+ Year Old Account
    Milking the government

15+ Year Old Account
    Random jobs at the moment, such as painting miniatures.
    Should get a normal job, I know (haven't had one for 2+ years), but the ones I can realistically get now disgust me to no end (telemarketing, all kinds of customer service.. been there, done that, never will do that again; it's terrible).
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

Deleted
    Im to sick to work both mentaly and physicaly so not realy sure what to say i do as i dont have a monthly income becos the laws in sweden are quite messed up when it comes to being to sick to work so i havent even bothered to try.

Senior Computer Scientist for DoD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    I'm studying Philosophy.
    No job for me until I'm done with it.
    Lol you sound like you'll have a job after that. ....badum tsssss x.x'

Doing my thesis for my master's degree in network and information systems engineering atm. Hopefully will have a scholarship working on a project in February ;D

vendetta131
    Paramedic

I feel like I'm the first non-tech guy lol

Head of Web Development & Communications for an International Business & Multimedia Publishing Company.

I work from home, so I get to play WoW all day also

Master Sheet Metal Mechanic, Machinist, and many many other parts of precision metal manufacture.

Right now I'm primarily heading the part fab dept. of my shop- I'm responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and operation of 3 sheetmetal lasers, a high-speed auto-loading turret press, 3 press brakes, and a CNC mold making machine, as well as handling the 4 full-time operators and job flow processing.

Basically, I do 4 full-time jobs in 45-55 hours a week.

For anyone in the industry:

Amada Quattro Laser (nicknamed Old Smokey)
    Amada Quattro 2000 Laser (New Smokey)
    Mazak Super Turbo-X48 Mark II Laser (Stinky)
    Motorum 2044 turret press w/ automatic loader (Boomer, my baby!)
    Haas VM-2 Vertical Mold Making Machine (Sprinkler [hate this thing, it leaks like a sieve.])
    Wysong 10' 100T CNC Press Brake (Gladiator [ancient piece of crap, this one- running joke is the Roman made chariots with this thing.])
    Amada 8' 88T Full CNC Press Brake (HAL)
    Amada 4' 35T Full CNC Press Brake (HAL Junior)
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.

software engineer and iOS developer for a large hospital in my state. I also just went back to school to finally get my bachelors and am in my JR year.

Bartender, with Uni march-october

Also props to the guy that uses the CNC machines, fucking hate those things master cam is gay as aids.

My parents and I own a burger joint.

Quote Originally Posted by Burpie View Post
    Random jobs at the moment, such as painting miniatures.
    Should get a normal job, I know (haven't had one for 2+ years), but the ones I can realistically get now disgust me to no end (telemarketing, all kinds of customer service.. been there, done that, never will do that again; it's terrible).
    Take pride in what you do no matter what the job. However Random jobs atm to me sounds like a Contractor....

Deleted
    cashier at a supermarket...

10+ Year Old Account
    I shoot shit for a living! It's ok.

At the moment i'm not working... maybe one day i'll be a master beer brewer :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I take care of mentally handicapped people.

I'm in ze army and we got to much spare time..

Sell fluid line technology parts, components, instruments, etc. As well as lots of single use and sterile biopharm equipment. Thankfully the economy hasn't effected the industry at all for us.

User experience designer for a top US online retailer