Best Hunter spec!

Hello fellow MMO-Championer's I have returned from a very long break in wow and I was wondering which spec of hunter is the best for PVE right now, thanks ahead of time, I will just need the spec, I can look at one of the guides once I find out which one is the best, thanks again!

sv performs the best once aquired the t13 2pc bonus. before achieving that it's mm.

Thank you, means a lot to me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaim View Post
    sv performs the best once aquired the t13 2pc bonus. before achieving that it's mm.
    You know, it's funny you say this but I just acquired my 2pc T13 and suddenly it seems to me like Marksman does far better dps. My armory is in my signature, am I doing something really wrong?
    We will stand above the city, rising high above the streets
    From tops of buildings we will look, at all that lies beneath our feet
    We will raise our hands above us, cold steel shining in the sun
    With these hands that will not bleed, my father's battle will be won!

Drakkosh Zhysta Shivarra Tesela

Try them all. There does seem a general feeling the SV outperforms the others, but tbh if you like one playstyle more than the others, go for it.

If you're going for heroic modes then you need to look at which one performs best, but if you're slumming it in normals and LFR with the rest of us, the choice is yours. You'll do better with the one you prefer and can hit the rotation while still watching out for the rest of the fight mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Selxxa View Post
    You know, it's funny you say this but I just acquired my 2pc T13 and suddenly it seems to me like Marksman does far better dps. My armory is in my signature, am I doing something really wrong?
    It's your haste. You have so much of it that it's probably giving you better results as MM.

I'd say that if you can get up to 1,8k-1,9k+ haste (preferably even higher) without sacrificing too much crit, you're better off as MM. Otherwise I'd go survival. Personally I found myself in a situation where even with all haste reforges I wouldn't get higher than 1,8kish so I just went for survival, and thus far I've been quite happy with it in DS.
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa

Selxxa make sure you reforge all your items to crit as that is our best stat, will probably make your dps higher with every spec. Then as Arhippa said, with your current haste you are probably a Aimed Shot hard caster and that is where MM does very nice damage, however with your low crit it's probably still a dps loss.

All three of them are subpar, so try them all. Surv has the best numbers, with BM having some situational superiority on Zonozz and Yorsahj I think. But that is based on RNG and should be noted with an asterisk next to it haha.