Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    Well if the townies know you're the cop then we won't vote to lynch you

UNLESS you're mafia and using these posts with their slight wording to convince us that you're the cop and trying to get us to not lynch you for a later game revelation
    You're a thinker. You're dangerous.

Also this:

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    I'm the town Ice Cream Driver, which already puts me on a level more deranged and dangerous than that of the mafia. ^.^ So take that however you will.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-01-03 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Spell Edit

Worgen is mafia.
    Wass and Jona are the single cop.

Deleted
    I think that the people who think the most are the most dangerous
    Then again, I am full well capable of just hiding under the carpet just to make sure nobody thinks im suspicious untill this game is over.
    When I play a game very similar to this IRL, its always the same people who get lynched first just because, well they are those people, however we aint got any socially hated people here, so im going with the smartest one, which is defo mynameisjona.
    Then again, the person pretending to be drunk might be mafia aswell, considering they shipped godloads of alcohol during probation, choices choices....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    I think that the people who think the most are the most dangerous
    Then again, I am full well capable of just hiding under the carpet just to make sure nobody thinks im suspicious untill this game is over.
    When I play a game very similar to this IRL, its always the same people who get lynched first just because, well they are those people, however we aint got any socially hated people here, so im going with the smartest one, which is defo mynameisjona.
    Then again, the person pretending to be drunk might be mafia aswell, considering they shipped godloads of alcohol during probation, choices choices....
    I do actually post on these forums while being drunk, check the PvM thread...
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

I'm just sitting here, playing my games, not giving a fuck. Jona might have a point!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I do actually post on these forums while being drunk, check the PvM thread...
    yeye, thats what dominee green said aswell after hittin it with a candlestick in the dining room

Deleted
    I always gets the feeling that the most quiete guy/girl is the mafia, that would in this case be me...

Off-topic
    No doctor?

I'm the smartest? Oh, stop it you!

Vote: Army of Darkness

10+ Year Old Account
    Reversed psychology squared 10 times, I like it.

Off to bed now. Herp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    I'm the town Ice Cream Driver, which already puts me on a level more deranged and dangerous than that of the mafia. ^.^ So take that however you will.
    If you are the ice cream driver, I'm the creepy guy in the black van behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Albasaurus View Post
    Off-topic
    No doctor?
    Saving it for game 2. Game 1 is so people can learn the very basics.

That's not helping your chances of not getting lynched Albasaurus

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    That's not helping your chances of not getting lynched Albasaurus
    Thought so... but... are you threatening me? OMG!!!! HE IS THE MAFIA!!!
    Last edited by mmoc5679a95a5e; 2012-01-03 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    the smartest one, which is defo mynameisjona.

I'm not making any threats. Yet.

Jona votes fast! Giving up his fellow mafia mates this early, could it be? Not sure if hiding helps now!

It's funny cause you think I'm mafia

Now if I were I would play it casually, vote with the tide, maybe get a stab (the 6th) lynch vote in. Play it out at night. But I wouldn't be leading any crusades

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Jona votes fast! Giving up his fellow mafia mates this early, could it be? Not sure if hiding helps now!
    You assume a little bit too much... OMG THE MAFIA IS EVERYWHERE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Jona is the cop.

>.>

<.<

ALSO, HI EVERYONE!!!!

---------- Post added 2012-01-02 at 06:39 PM ----------

oh, and I vote Infernae

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.