Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakarran View Post
    Is anyone else tired of everything being labelled addiction because of lazy people with bad habits? There's no physical addiction to cheesy potatoes. If we can label somethine "addictive" or "a disease" based on psychological addiction alone, then everything should be an "addiction" and I should get days off to play video games. I don't get days off to do something I like to do because I have the willpower to go to work! This women needs to learn to eat some ****ing greens or what she gets on her plate. Stubborn people =/= OUR problem
    There's no physical addiction to video games yeah? But there are people that are addicted to them. They get high from it. It isn't about being lazy. It's about the high. Just like Gambling. Gambling isn't physically addictive. But there are people out there who are addicted to gambling. There are lazy people with bad habits in the world. And then there are people trying to fill a void. And when they find something that fills it for them, they don't stop. So save the "I'm a hard werkin' merican" bullshit. There are people that work and still have addictions.

All this talk about loving people for who they are is foreign to me. I guess I'm just not capable of loving fat women, they disgust me in every single way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dariela View Post
    Not to be a debbie downer... but... we are questioning this woman's sanity, and if she is low on b12 she can have brain an nerve damage...

I am failing to see where there is a contradiction here. =)
    You can easily go a long time without b12, you'll feel awful and are more likely to develop nerve related issues and mental disorders.

15+ Year Old Account
    Going to close this. No point in keeping it open if people are just going to be disrespectful or post jokes.