buff tracking addon

In that world first kill of madness this fire mage had an addon that showed some of his proc buffs seperate from the rest of his buffs. It showed like Power Torrent proc and his stacks of Stolen Time. Anyone know what addon lets you do that?

I don't know if it's the one you are referring to but Power Auras will do what you are asking.

nah not power auras i want to see the actual buffs separate from my other buffs so i know exactly how many stacks i have of Stolen Time

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dalton View Post
    nah not power auras i want to see the actual buffs separate from my other buffs so i know exactly how many stacks i have of Stolen Time
    You can make an aura to show you them separately.

Deleted
    With Raven you can make different buff groups that can show your buffs in different sizes and locations on the screen. You can chose to show your important buffs as bigger or more prominent than your regular buffs, but you have to whitelist all the buffs you want to be shown in this way.
    Raven on Curse

10+ Year Old Account
    It was TellMeWhen if I'm not mistaken.

I use PowerAuras to seperate my Insidia trinket proc, power torrent, and lightweave

Deleted
    im using tellmewhen on every char for most buffs/debuffs. it can keep track of everything easily.