What the heck am I doing with my Fleet Commendations?

These things are starting to pile up and looking at the commendation vendor I can't help but think there's something I'm missing. All these rewards are kind of... ehhh.
    Divine, Unmarred and Electrified
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Demaio/simple
    Retired(ish)

I don't really know what you're talking about. I spend my commendations as soon as I make them. I am usually able to buy new gear both for myself and my primary companion and then buy a few mods to upgrade my older gear.

I'm just talking about the ones you get from doing the space missions. The planetary ones I gobble up like candy for mods. Modable gear in every slot gets a bit <.<
    Divine, Unmarred and Electrified
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Demaio/simple
    Retired(ish)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Buy all the ship trinkets, and after that you just save for epic boxes. Once you're 50 it's just an extra daily quest method to get some cash and possibly a nice epic BoE.
    Narfwak - Elemental Shaman
    <FH>
    Black Dragonflight-US

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rfwak/advanced

Sorry to be a noob here, but where is the vendor to turn in ship fleet commendations?

EMP is win for the Impossible sector. Protons are needed for one of the last space missions to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm level 24 and have well over 200 of these things >.> (Yes, I LOVE doing space missions! <3) At 25 I'll be buying that nice little space trinket thingy. Other than that, it looks like I have nothing to do with them until 50...at which point I have absolutely no doubt I will have amassed over a thousand of them.

Deleted
    You will need all the bells and whistles for your ship to complete the final space missions. So thats what you spend them on.

Electronic Warfare Pod is very handy for some of the midgame missions as well.

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    EMP is win for the Impossible sector. Protons are needed for one of the last space missions to.
    Protons aren't needed at all for any missions and it's much easier just not to use them because it shares attack button with normal missiles, so once you've used up your 3 protons the game still tries to shoot protons so most of the time you can't even shoot normal missiles after protons are used.

Deleted
    Personally, I'm itching to get the Pilot set :P

Power Conversion Module (switching between 1-2 makes space battles a little more interesting)
    EMP (Great for the minefields!)
    Warfare Pod (Shield is useful sometimes)

after that, save up marks for epics unless you're lucky enough to get a cybertech to make you better pieces.

I personally did not use shields/regenerators for most missions. and no, Proton Torpedoes are not required to complete any of the missions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    I don't have both and i finish the last missions all with full health. It's not really difficult without so they are not necessary. I just saved them for the epic BOE item you get.

Just remember that your shields only regenerate while not shooting and then you can easily have nearly always your shield up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to be a noob here, but where is the vendor to turn in ship fleet commendations?
    Id like to know aswell, i searched quite a bit.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Id like to know aswell, i searched quite a bit.
    It's kinda of annoying as it's not listed as a commendation vendor. There's 2 starship upgrade vendors at your fleet. One of them is credits, the other one is commendations.